Photo
- - - - -

why is there a lion over my tamas head?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hotagotchi

• hotagotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 16 July 2006 - 04:14 AM ( #1 )

i left my tama on her own yesterday,most of the day.i sat down in my parents bedroom 2 wach tv ,and my tama needed somthing.i played a few games and bought her a chest that made her old.next thing i knew was that she was sleeping....................with a lion doll over her head! this has never happend before. either this is a glitch ,or it means something .............something weird. ^_^

Replies

Views

Started

16 Jul 2006

Last Post

16 Jul 2006

oORossOo

• oorossoo user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 July 2006 - 04:27 AM ( #2 )

If your tama's a girl and has the lion doll then they sometimes sleep with it next to thier bed.
Mine sleeps with his action figure, it looks wierd. O.o'

tin

• tin user photo

Posted 16 July 2006 - 04:28 AM ( #3 )

dont worry!! its just sleeping with a soft toy!! like we sometimes do!! sleep with dolls and teddys and stuff =] the boy tamas sleep with the action figure if you bought it. [and the girls sleep with the lion] hehe cute!!!

hotagotchi

• hotagotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 16 July 2006 - 05:23 AM ( #4 )

aaww! cute!thanks. i thought it was tamagotchi april fools day! :) :) ^_^ :) :P :)

kupchi411

• kupchi411 user photo

Posted 16 July 2006 - 07:52 AM ( #5 )

she is just sleeping with it!

Sephiroth1669

• sephiroth1669 user photo

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:18 AM ( #6 )

well did u actually buy a doll and play with it a lot... that is the only way they will sleep with it... and about the chest..... can they really make u old... that would be horrible, then ur tama would be forced to die, whats up with that???

karentimmy

• karentimmy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 16 July 2006 - 11:14 AM ( #7 )

and about the chest..... can they really make u old... that would be horrible, then ur tama would be forced to die, whats up with that???

they open the chest, dissapear in a puff of smoke, then their old. they dance around for about a minute, then disapear in another puff of smoke.
this changes them back to their normal stage. but its pretty scary the first time you get one. I was an adult, and the chest turned me into a baby,
and I was like PUT IT BACK!!! PUT IT BACK!!!! and then it put it back. :unsure: :angry: :) :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

P.S. I forgot to say, when it turns you into somthing else and then back, it drains your hungry and happy hearts.

P.S.S this may be my longest post EVER!!!!!!