I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_luva786

Reaction score
:rolleyes: After Months of serching and serching forthe Golden Tamagotchi I have Found it! and i want to share it with all of my tama friends and others here it is Okay here are the locations whereyou can find the Golden Tamagotchi! just click on whatever i tell you to click on and u will be one step closer to getting the golden tamagotchi! :furawatchi:

●Football - Lucky Tama Toys (On The Floor)

●Jacket - Forever Tamagotchi (On The Wall)

●Hat - Go To Travel And Click On Chile Map (Wait 'Till End Of Animation)

●Diamond Necklace - Forever Tamagotchi (On Rack)

●Neck Tie - School (On Teacher)

●Basket - Food Court (Next To Mametchi)

●Banjo(Guitar) - The Tama Beat (Next To Music Player)

●Wind Mill - Arcade (Left Hand Side)

●Bunny Slippers - Forever Tamagotchi (On The Floor)

●Paint Brush - School (On Shelf)

I Hope i have helped Replie me if it has or if it hasnt........ And Once you have gotten all 10 Items go back to the Mall>Tama Toys>Click on the Golden Tamagotchi Poster>Click on the golden tamagotchi onthe poster>it will guv you a password ebter it in your tamagotchi and you will have a golden tamagotchi!i really hope i have HELPED!

um... there is NO football on the floor in lucky tama toys

i dont see ANY of these items .. :huh:

how come u kan see it but i dont .. ?

i go to tamatown.com

is there another website i should go to ?

pls reply ANYONE who knows .................. :mellow:

omg thank u soo much! I cant beleive it that i could find it on here....I will try to help all my friends. I cant even tell u how thankful u r..Thanks :mellow:

There is u know where the the store ppl are standing look in there feet and behind them!

you have to go to tamatown.com and click on the high bandwidth

if you wanna see the things, try clicking on the golden tamagotchi poster first!

Sorry but your a little too late there's already another topic about this and It's pinned no need to make another one :rolleyes:

now what happens? and, also, well.... my tamagotchi went to sleep and wont wake up, what do i do?

I ordered my V3 but it hasn't arrived yet, what does the golden tamagotchi do? Can the tamagotchi play with it once it gets it?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back