Photo
- - - - -

Help! Tamatown passwords

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Iachoo

• iachoo user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 July 2006 - 05:23 PM ( #1 )

;) :lol: Something is seriously wrong with my tamagtochi. None of the passwords i get from tamatown or from my tamagtochi (to visit parent) work they all say error. I dont know whats wrong I use the same username for my tamagotchi and tamatown. i even tried it in capital letters. This is soo annnoying. :huh: :( :huh: :(

And just wondering but why does the password for the items change everytime you click on it? same thing happens with the passwordfor parents? just wondering because they never work on my tamagotchi and i use the same uername for my tamagotchi and when i go on tamatown.

Replies

Views

Started

16 Jul 2006

Last Post

16 Jul 2006

tamahaz

• tamahaz user photo

Posted 16 July 2006 - 05:46 PM ( #2 )

is it EXACTLY the same? if it is than i have no idea.( sorry if i was no help ) ;)

Pinefir

• pinefir user photo

Posted 16 July 2006 - 05:55 PM ( #3 )

guess what? My tama won't connect. I have to wait for the matchmaker EVERY time I have an adult. Want me to try to get passwords for you?

Pinefir

• pinefir user photo

Posted 16 July 2006 - 05:57 PM ( #4 )

Maybe you spelled your username wrong when you enter tamatown. Maybe you typed the password wrong on your V3.

Chocosilver

• chocosilver user photo

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:18 PM ( #5 )

Is your username that you are enterinng on Tamatown match the one on your Tamagotchi? They need to be the same for the passwords to work.

Good Luck,
//CS

Pinefir

• pinefir user photo

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:29 PM ( #6 )

i said that