Plus, ConnecTIOn, ConneXion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle_C

Reaction score
Im getting my Asia-Pacific Connection (WITHIN A FEW DAYS :( :( :D ) and i wondered, Is it closer to the ConnecTIOn or the ConneXion?

Also. Seeing as they are pretty decently priced, Im contemplating getting a Plus. Are they worth it? Though (with shipping) the Plus is only about 25, and the X or TIO are about 25-30 WithOUT shipping, I dont mind paying the extra if Im sure ill be satisfied. One more question: Are the TIO/X v 1 prices just going to keep going up??? Thanks. I hope this is the right place to put this!!!

Yes you did put it in the right place the price for all connection and connextion will most likely go up as high as anything as they will now be getting rarer with the tamagotchi ver 2 coming out soon it is not out in connection yet but i believe it is out in conexion asi got on https://www.ebay.com.au by putting taamgotchi and i can not help with any of the other stuff the tamagotchi ver 2 are heap better than the ver 1s as you can earn gotchi points and go shopping i wanted to buy 2 tamagotchi connextion and connection before they sell out but then i said i will save up to get a tamagotchi ver 2 and they will be much better

I was thinking about getting the Japanese version. Or the connection 2. Which one should i get??? I will get both but for now since the connections 2 arnt here yet ( IN THE U.S AT LEAST) I will get both of them soon but which one should i get first???

Why dont you just get the Connection 2 from the UK or Australia? Australian dollar exchange rate is amazing ( 40.00 AUD is 30.00 USD) and I think the Australian Connection 2 have great colours. (as did there v 1 !). The GBP, however, is stronger then the USD so I really dont suggest ordering from the UK unless they have somnething you relly want and your willing to wait (However, thats something you still must do with stuff from Australia--wait).

Waiting is so deathly.

On the other note, if someone tells me something good about the Plus then I would buy one before the prices start to rise. If, that is. SUpply and demand really is a cruel kind of thing that way...Cus you know, when the collectors start being the only people buying that the Plus are going to exceed the TIO and X, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back