I have a solution to tthe tamaisland isue!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auburn

Reaction score
a few weeks ago i saw a ticket in the store.it read tamaisland.i'm not sure how you use it to get on tamaisland,but we are one step closer!!!!!!! i hope i helped!!!!!!! :(

I KNOW HOW!!!!!!!!! YOU CLICK THE ICON THAT SAYS TAMAISLAND...........................................................................

ummm you simply buy it and use it by going to items and clicking button b on it^^

Seems that TamaIsland was something like a preview for a new area. It didn't work actually. The first time I saw the link, was in the brochure for Hawaii. Then they moved the link to the travel agency main screen. They they deleted it. I guess you can get souvenire number 32 on Tama Island...who knows?

Miky

a few weeks ago i saw a ticket in the store.it read tamaisland.i'm not sure how you use it to get on tamaisland,but we are one step closer!!!!!!! i hope i helped!!!!!!! :D
Do you mean like a plane ticket?

Hmm... maybe souvenir 32's got something to do with it!

monkey_mania32, Tama Island is an unknown place on TamaTown.

:( i think the guy/girl has a point, it could mean we coud go there, or it means that it is real, so don't complain! :( :(

Umm... I tryed clicking on that tamaisland thing and i have high speed internet and it took 30 minutes and It was still loading so i left... Can you under stand all that? :blink:

I have DSL and mine loads instantly..its nothin like ne of u think..its juss a little place where u place a vote for a tamagotchi 2 get voted off the island..sounds pretty whack but its it..and it appears after u buy a plane ticket 2 ne place..and then wen u return it should b in the top left corner in the travel agency

Okey, i have a few questions...

1.) What's Tama-Island?

2.) Is it for V3?

3.) Don't you mean "Hawaii"?

4.) Is it a plane-ticket?

it's only a thery.i'm not totaly sure.i just thought tamatalk ought to know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back