He won't leave the baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hannah823

Reaction score
Ok. Yesterday I changed the time to 10:29 am, the matchmaker came, and a baby was born. I changed the time back to 8:00 pm. Now its the next day 2:00 pm. I'm getting sick of waiting to name the baby and stuff so I set the clock for 11:59. The parent doesn't leave. So I set it for 11:59 for the next day and the next day and it just won't leave! What's going on?

after the baby is born, the adult will not leave until at least 24 hours have passed.

you changed the time and the matchmaker came and then you changed it back to 8pm. if you had waited until 8pm the next day then it would have been 24 hours since your baby tam arrived. then you could have set it for 11:59 and at midnight your adult tam would have flown away.

you've changed the time a bunch though so i can't tell you at exactly what time 24 hours will have passed. don't do anything else to the time and just wait, in a day or so the adult tam will leave the baby.

I think the 24 hour thing is stupid, I just wanna start the next generation. :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back