Scratch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weizeric667

Reaction score
There is a scratch on the screen of my Tamagotchi!!!! ^_^ I'm soooooo sad. Can I do something to hide or fix the scratch without wasting a lot of money? (less than $20)

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

HELP!!!!!!!!

well, then is there any tips on trying to ignore the scratch??? Whenever I look on my tamas scren, my eyes are always drawn to that scratch and I find myself think, "I hate my tama" HELP? PLEASE?

I asked the Skillful Abbot about how he removed scratches on his Tamagotchis a while back. This was his response to me:

>>

Use fine, and ultrafine sanding sponges, wet.

Then use fine and ultra fine finishing polishes with a polishing cloth.

Then use automotive grade fine polishing creams.

Spend about an hour on each grade of sanding.

It works pretty well. But it isn't perfect. It doesn't take out really deep scratches, but smoothes over the finer scratches.

<<

I suspect that unless you already have some of the materials - sanding sponges, polishing creams, etc. to purchase them might be more than the cost of a new Tamagotchi. Also, if you don't have any experience using these, you may make the screen worse instead of better.

eeep! if i tried to do that i'd probably end up making my tamagotchi worse instead of better!
(me too)

^Me too. :)

I remember some pot of anti-scratch thing which you could put on. It was really for car paint scratches, but who knows, it could work. One of my Tamas has a big scratch (never lend them to your parents. :) ), so I use is as a 'tester tama', and when looking at it, I just ignore it, look straight past, I look at the pixels, think, what is darker, the scratch or the pixels. :)

It is a bit of a shame, but depending on where you live the treatment will cost more or less. The other 'idea' is to erm... take it apart, and replace the glass with a new one, but that would be tedious, and way to complicated. Maybe in future simply apply clear nail varnish on top (peel off) to protect the screen (..kuchiPATCH..'s idea. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back