Space

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmaster

Reaction score
now i know you guys are all bored, so we need to tell the admin that we need some pizzaz!,better arcade games, i mean really, i've been here for only 2 days, and i think this wabsites falling apart!

now dont you think that we need something better than just typing all day?

Well the basis of Tamatalk is to Talk about tamagotchis and just have fun making up Fan FIction stories and helping new tamagotchi owners become pro Tama Owners. I have been using them since the release in 97'. I find it fun just to talk with ppl on here! :lol:

be right back,im gonna try to get more people to come, go post some more replys here or something

Hi I got your message! ;)

What do you mean this website is falling apart?????? :lol: :huh:

That's crazy talk! :D :D :D

I love it! Well there could be a few things we could a just like...ah lets see....

I agree we need to get a little more creative and come up with new ways to xpress our love for tamagotchis on the site! We need to come up with new posting ideas and stuffz like that. But i love tamatalk just the way it is. :lol:

did you know that almost all the arcade games in the tamaarcade came out in like the 60's?

Personally i think it is the biggest selection of arcade style games i have ever seen on one site in my life! :lol:

I think what would be good for the arcade section is if a programmer got to work on a Tamagotchi simulator for Connections! THat would be neat bcuz that would let ppl try out tamaz before they buy one! ;) :huh: :D :lol:

Since this is a tama site, we really should have more tama related gamez :lol:

The only tama game really is this one called 'hit me' which is a young mimitchi game! :lol:

I hope Admin see's this, but I think 'es offline right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back