Tamagotchi in Graffiti Kingdom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarOmnimon

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I just finished my first pack of Tamagotchi characters for Graffiti Kingdom, a PlayStation 2 game that allows you to draw your own characters and use them in an action RPG environment.

It has been uploaded, and it's ready to download, here.

You'll need a PS2 MAXDrive to use the savegame. A MAXDrive allows you to take PS2 savegames and put them on the included USB Drive, which they can then be shared with others via the internet.

I'll provide technical support for those who are confused in this thread. But enough technical talk, here's some info on the first pack.

It's based on the P1s, with all eleven characters. Oyajitchi is used, not Bill, but you'll get a Bill soon enough, I promise you.

Plus, to fill the final slot on the savegame, I made Super Kuchipatchi from Santaclautchi.

The three elementals in the game are Thunder, Fire, and Ice, so if you have any ideas on who should be assigned what element from the P1, just post.

Hope those who have Graffiti Kingdom and a MAXDrive will enjoy this little add-on. It replaces Graffiti Kingdom Pocket 1 on your memory card.

PS This will only work in the American version. PAL users can't use it, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back