A Trick for your Boombox

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamapal3000

Reaction score
I have found a trick for the boombox to not blow. When you use the music disc and it goes in the boombox, you will hear the hard core music. After the music ends, your Tamagotchi will still stay by the boombox turning its head left and right, over and over. When it is turning its head, do not push any buttons. Just let it turn its head. It will stop turning its head in several seconds and the boombox won't blow up and you will still have the boombox and the disc. If you press a button when the Tamagotchi is turning its head left and right, the boombox will blow up. That's what happened to me. I tried the above i put, and the boombox didn't blow up so I thought I should share this, since a lot of people's Tamagotchi's boombox kept blowing up.

*Please Note: The music disc will be in the items list, go and trash the music disc, because if you use that music disc again, your boombox will blow up.

Hope this helps people.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

Cool!I always push the buttons when my tama is turning it's head. ;) :chohimetchi:

------------------------

HI PEOPLE!I need friends!

(u u ) ?

(-o -)

U U

My pet!It's looking at something!

Sorry if I copied!

I did press the button and it did the song again and I did so three times then I pressed the cancal button and it didn't blow up but then when I tried again it blow

when i put the disc in i dont hear any music and it blows up! why! help!

ya my boom blow too i keep on buying over and over again untiil i c your tricks ty everyone Rock ON

:lol: ;) :unsure: :blink: :D :D

but the first time the cd went in the boom box, it blew up and I didn't press any buttons :) ;)

it still doesn't let me hear the music. what happens to me is the CD goes in and then my character has a question mark above his head, and then the boombox and the cd become a pile of garbage. :wub:

Mine blew up, I'll try that next week, when I'll have more GPs

Cool!I always push the buttons when my tama is turning it's head. :) :D

he my name is max chee

------------------------

HI PEOPLE!I need friends!

(u u ) ?

(-o -)

U U

My pet!It's looking at something!

Sorry if I copied!
hi my name is max chee

Status