the lights...............

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you turn the lights off when they start yawning

(about 15-30 minutes before they go to sleep) you will gain one happy heart, once they are asleep you can turn the light back on if you want.

[SIZE=8pt]It sort of defeats the purpose of having a light on/off button though, doesn't it? :huh: [/SIZE]

-Mayumi

maybe they had it to make it seem more like real pet :D

i'm so deep :D

[SIZE=8pt]They could have made another function in replacement of the light switch... like... err, something cool ^_^ ;) [/SIZE]

-Mayumi

i found an answer to your question. Tamagotchi.com says "What's the light function for?

Believe it or not, Tamagotchis prefer to sleep with the lights off and this adds to their overall happiness. That's why it's important to turn the lights off as soon as you notice your Tamagotchi has gone to sleep! But don't worry, your Tamagotchi will not only turn the light back on when he awakes, he'll also choose his own nap times."

Yes, we know, but once it falls asleep, is the question, and like i've said, it dosen't matter, once he's asleep you can turn it on and off, 1,654,794,243,124,575 times it dosen't matter once he is asleep!

Yes, we know, but once it falls asleep, is the question, and like i've said, it dosen't matter, once he's asleep you can turn it on and off, 1,654,794,243,124,575 times it dosen't matter once he is asleep!
so --- mimitchi --- what your saying is, as soon as he falls asleep, I turn the lights off. and then I can turn it back on and watch him sleeping in his bed, and it won't affect his happiness/ sleep?

BTW --- I've never seen Kaikusan yawn --- Am I just not observant?

BTW --- I've never seen Kaikusan yawn --- Am I just not observant?
I think I saw my Ichigotchi yawning once. I think he turned sideways, opened his mouth, and lines came out. I turned off the lights and he went right to sleep. I'll pay more attention tonight to see, though.

y do we have to turn off teh lights when the tamagotchis are sleeping? Does it matter?

You don't have to be so rude mimichi...

Geez, you guys are acting like they didn't have the light function on the older tamagotchis. I always left the light off when mine was sleeping, simply because I cant sleep with the light on! :D I'm not sure why you would want to turn the lights on after it falls asleep though, considering when it wakes up, it will turn the lights on by itself. seems like a waste of time to me. ;)

You don't have to be so rude mimichi...
I dont think Mimitchi was being Rude in anyway I think you may have just read it thinking it was rudeness. But its your opinion but mine is that Mimitchi wasnt rude

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back