Do you think...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nm...it didn't work... :furawatchi:

WHAT TIME WILL THE MATCHMAKER COME!!!!!I JUST WANT DANA AND DIANA TO GET MARRIED ANDHAVE 2 BABIES AND STUFF AND I WANT TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Look down to see who Dana and Diana are...

Your tama hast to be at least 7 tamayears old for the matchmaker to come, and she comes at 10:00 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. but the times have to be set 1 minute ahead.

You'll have to wait a few days for the boys to get older. If anything, just keep working on their friendships in the mean time. Tamagotchis that are already close are far more likely to have successful pairings, and if you're already planning the pairs, the matchmaker will most likely follow those plans.

hey! believe this!! heh, it's 3:00 and 5 of my tamagotchis just beeped and got married at the SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they all had baby girls eccept one had a boy. THEIR SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
YES YOU CAN MAKE TWO GIRLS HAVE A BABY! MY FRIEND DID IT

Your tama hast to be at least 7 tamayears old for the matchmaker to come, and she comes at 10:00 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. but the times have to be set 1 minute ahead.
Mine came at six so it is possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back