Wat HAppened to my Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is wat happened to my tamagotchi.......i was checking out the presents which i had packed when suddenly i found soo many balls in the food item...so i went to my snacks and saw 15 balls there...i fed it to my tamagotchi and it actually ate it...then i went to my items...there were lyke 90 something balls in there and watever i ahd in my shop i had in my items when i didnt even buy tht stuff..and when the shop items changed those items went away and i got the items in my items....i didnt even buy a single one...i also had this weird chinise writing in my items...this was so wierd...so i showed it to my friend and she opened it up and we had to reset it....i lost everything....even my money....why did this happen???? :D :p :huh: :eek: :angry:

i think it happened u once i accidentaly spilled lyke two drops of water in my tamagotchi....but then it got better......is my tama messed up???

I have 2 v3 (same as urs...pink with ice creams, and one tht is light blue army coloured)

Mine tid the ball Ting a month ago and it is still doing it !?!?!?!?! :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back