HELP! Something messed up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starr747

Reaction score
I need some help! You know how on tama town you can see your parents and grandparents?

Well i'm on 3rd gen and i can see my parents, just not my grandparents. Whenever i go to family, i pick on history and it won't give me the password 4 my grandparents. My tama is a todler. Is something wrong? or do i need to be older or on a different gen?

Please help!

Thanks! :angry:

Your grandparents would be in 'Parents', not 'History'. If one of your Tamas died, you could go to 'History' to see it. It has nothing to do with your parents or grandparents.

when i went to the freinds list icon then went to the Family thing i went to go get passwords for parents for tama town and when i scrolled through the parent list it skipped from 1 to 3 u know how it like numbers them as you go through a list well it skipped number 2

CHECK OUT MY SITE! Tamalounge please sign the guestbook. when u sign the guestbook you can use your tama talk name if u want :angry:

i think something is wrong....i go to parent and i only see my most recent parent.no grandparents. i can't scroll through anything either ( for "parent")i only see my parent (with a #1 on it. so i no you can scroll through stuff.) whats happening?? :ph34r: :huh: :puroperatchi:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.zooreka.com/photo-150872.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back