how do u get an avatar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starr747

Reaction score
hi. i raelly only spend most of my time here answering questions and such so i really never had the time to get an avatar. so how do u get an avatar on the corner of all your posts?

thanks! :puroperatchi:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.zooreka.com/photo-150872.html

Go to the "Settings" menu at the top of the page, and select "edit avatar". Click "choose file" then "upload image". Iconator is a good website to get your avvies from.

To get an Avatar you go to settings and then click edit avatar, go down to the bottom and it says brouse and you can look through your files if you want to put a pic of yourself or something and then they have a botton next to it where you can get other ones like tamagotchi's or faces that the website provided for you, all you do is lick on the picture and upload it because it will go in the little url.

Hope this helped! :D

.:::~*StrawberryStarfruit94*~:::.

The screen is as big as it gets!
If you can't see it now, maxamize the page and you'll be able to see it! It's at the top right hand corner :D .

To get an Avatar you go to settings and then click edit avatar, go down to the bottom and it says brouse and you can look through your files if you want to put a pic of yourself or something and then they have a botton next to it where you can get other ones like tamagotchi's or faces that the website provided for you, all you do is lick on the picture and upload it because it will go in the little url.
Hope this helped! :(

.:::~*StrawberryStarfruit94*~:::.
thanks. and love your avatar :huh: :blink: :furawatchi:

-starr747 :D

----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.zooreka.com/photo-150872.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back