saying "NO" to the matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ablove5

Reaction score
i am thinking about saying no to the matchmaker, but if i say no, will my tama trannsform again... into an older tama or will it just die?

are there any benifits of saying "NO"

PLEASE HELP!!!

-ablove5

:huh: :huh: -_-

Saying no, will cuase your Tama to not have a baby, but if you still take good care of it it will turn into an elder when it is around 10 years old!!! If you say yes you will have a baby and your Tama will pass away after a few days and you will take of your next generation. :huh:

Best~Wishes

~Tama-Love~

If you say no to the matchmaker every time it comes, and don't connect to make babies with any other tama, your tama will never have a partner. Eventually it will get old and die since there is no other tama to carry on to the next generation.

im noy sure if this will work but just say no then go set the tama clock back like 5 mins a wait again

if u say no to the matchmaker, it may keep coming..sooner or later, ur tama will evolve into an old tama. it stays old for a while and then itll die.. :furawatchi:

I did the same thing i said no and then it came back a few days later dont worry it does come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back