Japan!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchis_Rule

Reaction score
I LOVE JAPAN!!!!! who else loves japan and want to go there?ive learned sooo much about japan and i talk about it all the time so when japan is mentioned at school, they all look at me!!

neko=cat

inu=dog

tako=octopus

kani=crab

ika=squid

uma=horse

I'd like to go, but I like to understand what's going on and being said around me and I would feel totally helpless there because I don't know Japanese. They have such an interesting culture though, and it is definetly on my to-do list for when I win the lottery.

LOL u guys.. u r funny! it would be pretty kool tho! just the flight.. ughh... (fro m the US!), but it would totally awsome to buy some of their RARE and KOOLo tamagothcis that they have therE!

I want to go!my librarian(at school) went to japan and e-mailed us pics!it looked so cool!also she set up a pen pal system,so now I have a japenese pen-pal.and my librarian has been teaching us japanese.and my librarian has a friend in japan who's coming to visit

sometime in august during school.so i get to meet a japanese person.

i wish I had a japanese pen pal!!!! OMG i know a lot of japanese!!!

Maneki Neko.... ^---^

( . _ . )

Hey Tamagotchis_Rule, I am guessing you like spirted away!

I love that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wanna go to Japan!

i know a lot of japanese!!!
I know a little japenese.

domo arigato-thank you

teburu-table

echi-one

ni-two

san-three

she-four

go-five

roku-six

That's just some of it.

:rolleyes: I would LOVE to visit Japan! But hey... <_< It costs so much for an airport ticket.

They probably have tamagotchis everywhere in japan,it would be really nice to go.

Japan is really the only country I'd love to visit some time. A friend of mine is there for a vacation at the moment and she's going to visit a 7 departments toy store (imagine that!) I know a few Japanese words, but I would love to understand the language better :rolleyes:

Arigatou-Thank you

Kawaii-Very Cute

Tamago-egg

Hai-yes

Kuma-bear

Konnichiwa-hello

Nice japanese lessons: https://japanese.about.com/blank12.htm

I LOVE JAPAN!!!!! who else loves japan and want to go there?ive learned sooo much about japan and i talk about it all the time so when japan is mentioned at school, they all look at me!!

neko=cat

inu=dog

tako=octopus

kani=crab

ika=squid

uma=horse
lol! there's a girl like that at my skool named Brittani. she LOVES anime and anything and everything about japan. if you say something about japan that she thinks isn't tru she'll argue with you FOREVER! lol but she's cool!

My uncle went there and he said he never saw any tamagotchis.But what does he know. He's never been in a toy store in japan!!! Did you know that they have vending machines for tamagotchis in japan?

Did you know that they have vending machines for tamagotchis in japan?
i really would like to go there someday. i wonder if purinland is still there? it was a hello kitty theme park. i want to see so many things there...like their disneyland and tokyo disney sea and their hello kitty dept. store (if it's still there...), and the hirojoku fashion thing on sundays looks really cool. years ago, back when i had a head full of long purple hair my friend said i should go there cuse at 5 feet tall i would be taller than everyone there (lmao) and they would be fascinated with my hair n i could have my own tv show. i always thought that was pretty funny.

i went to vegas for my 21st birthday and at the time, i had neon pink hair. i was approached by so many people that were fascinated by my hair. the best one was this family of 20 or so japanese. they asked if they could take their picture with me. so there i was, neon pink hair surrounded by this family, and i still laugh when i think about the fact that that pic is floating around japan some 11 years later.

JAPAN ROX!!!! It's sad but most people in Japan know alot of english and they even have english speking classes and we American and canadians and what not dont know squat about japanese or japan!

I LOVE JAPAN!!!!!

I do know some about Japan. And it's our own fault we don't know much about the Japanese. We have Internet, people! Well, some people don't like Japan very much...I don't know why...

JAPAN RULES!!!!!

I would love to visit Japan. That way I could buy and taste every flavor of Pocky! I would also visit my brother while I was there. Hes in the Navy and is sationed there. No, my brother doesn't speak Japanese but he should try and learn. I've tried a few times but I end up giving up after a while. I have remembered some but not alot, like when I see the word ichigo I know it means Strawberry. Or how about koban wa(good evening I think, correct me if I'm wrong)

I would love to visit Japan! I'm learning Japanese! From the internet,videos, and my aunt! :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back