What Happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mod

Reaction score
Okay so i had a teenager: Young Mametchi. thats when i went to sleep. When i wake up theres this nerd on the tamagothci screen. i do some research and find out it's a Paparatchi. What im trying to figure out is why did he evolve to the geek Paparatchi??I was treating him as best as i could, not overfeading, nerfeeding, playing with him....etc. etc. SO WHAT HAPPENED???? :huh:

Its completly Random on who you get.

Its the same as me.But I didnt know about the adult:

I have a cute apple character.I wanted it to be a Memetchi.I woke up one day it I was a frog!I was thinking it was the least liked charatcer,But Then I looked at the growth chart,I found out it was a sectret character.

So your pretty lucky to have a paparatchi.They arnt very easy to get.

Its completly Random on who you get.
Its the same as me.But I didnt know about the adult:

I have a cute apple character.I wanted it to be a Memetchi.I woke up one day it I was a frog!I was thinking it was the least liked charatcer,But Then I looked at the growth chart,I found out it was a sectret character.

So your pretty lucky to have a paparatchi.They arnt very easy to get.
Yeah i figured it was pretty rare, because i hadn'tseen it before, but the completely random thing is completely true, according to thissite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back