Broken Tama Screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirkiara

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Ohh please say u can help![/SIZE]

Hey! i just drop all 3 of my tamas and my brand new (vrs3) inner screen (the one were the tamagraphics are) got a crack in it to i replaced it with my vrs 1 screen for the time beeing and i was wondering does anyone now where or how to buy a new one

:angry:

im so Angry!!!!!! at my self :(

Love Baldwin(Rachel) :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they sell LCD screen replacements. I think buying a whole newLCD screen will cost more than a new Tamagotchi, plus they arevery difficult to replace. I think the only solution is you buy a new TamaGotchi, and then you can use that LCD screen, or start the game on that Tamagotchi - and in future, be careful with your Tamagotchis. ^_^ Carry them on lanyards, or loop them well on your fingers. :)

Ya what Spiffy said. Ive even heard that some ppl make beds out of cotton so there tamas wont fall out and break. Or somthing like a cage With fluff. I'd think its a great idea! Your tamagotchi is safe and protected of harm.

-kiko ^_^

I've made up some tiny sleeping bags fith some fluff for my tams. I made a lanyard myself and attached those bags to it. They're made from pink felt, all cozy and warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back