TM's Official Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_Mew

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Day 1[/SIZE]

Hello,

I currently have 5 tamagotchis. 2 running. I have Alana the maskutchi, and Also chan the maskutchi. Both are 5, And both have babys. They mated. For you random user's that has not experience this, check Below:

The female shales, then the male. The male jumps over to the female's screen. A heart appears between them, music plays like "Do doo, do doo, do doo.", The screen goes black and fireworks appear. Suddently, the female is shaking while the male is back on his own screen, looking pretty confused. Soon, out pops out a baby. The male looks suprised. Out pops another baby. The mom tells one baby to go to the father's screen. The baby goes to the fathers screen, then they all jump around happily.

There. I am going to ask my grandmother if I get enough money from the garage sale tommrow, if I can order one of the older versions of tamagotchi that costs around 20$-30$ Canadian including shipping. That goes along with other virtual pets.

I am thinking of an Angel Tamagotchi, Mini, P1, P2, or a Nano or Giga. I will go and take a look right now. But my grandmother is having troubles with paypal. So I MIGHT not. I will get back with you!

~Green Mew~

Latest posts

Back