OK, SOMETHING REALLY WEIRD HAPPENE...HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash2006

Reaction score
ok, well, it started when i went to the shop and saw that a doughnut was currently in stock. so, natrually, i tried to buy it., but it made that beeping noise it makes when there is an error. i checked my points, and had plenty of them, and i thought " thats weird, i don't remember buying any snacks" so i went to the snack menues to check it out, and there is the usual cone etc. etc., but after the ones that are always there, no. 5 to 15 was balls. will it harm my pet if i eat them? why did it do this?

PLEASE HELP!

ash

p.s. i saw a board like this before, but i can't seem to find it...

do not worry that happens to me all the time on my V3 to get rid of them eat them :angry:

The little Beep means that your items are FULL. You have to eat one or two of them b4 you can get somthing else. Like for instance on my V2 when i tried to connect with my other one it wouldnt work when i pressed Present cuz all my food or items were full. I believe this does the same thing in V3. I wish you could hold more capacity....

-kiko

ok, well, it started when i went to the shop and saw that a doughnut was currently in stock. so, natrually, i tried to buy it., but it made that beeping noise it makes when there is an error. i checked my points, and had plenty of them, and i thought " thats weird, i don't remember buying any snacks" so i went to the snack menues to check it out, and there is the usual cone etc. etc., but after the ones that are always there, no. 5 to 15 was balls. will it harm my pet if i eat them? why did it do this?PLEASE HELP!

ash

p.s. i saw a board like this before, but i can't seem to find it...
This happened to me before. I saw a ball in my snacks, and when I pressed it, I got rid of it by eating it! :) :lol:

kool huh!? lol

Woow! Thats wierd a ball? Did it actually say BALL? Might have been a doughnut. But ayways..thisd is kinda getting off topic so lets not get soo off this topic.. lol cuz you can always make a new one about somthing different.

-kiko

nope, definately a ball. and not just one, 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back