OMG V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corinuta

Reaction score
omg!!! Threre is going to be a version 4!!!! :) :lol: ;) :eek: :eek: I saw it on www.tamagotchi.com In there, you can vote for the new design for v4! I voted glow-in-the-dark! Vote! :p :p :eek:

P.S. When you go to tamagotchi.com press "The Great Tamagotchi Shell-ection Contest.", and vote!

yh i no how cool i cant wait i av 3 tamagotchis 2 old 1ns the v1 1ns and 1 new v3 1 :lol:

omg!!! Threre is going to be a version 4!!!! :D :D :D :D :D I saw it on www.tamagotchi.com In there, you can vote for the new design for v4! I voted glow-in-the-dark! Vote! :D :D :D

P.S. When you go to tamagotchi.com press "The Great Tamagotchi Shell-ection Contest.", and vote!
Yes, there is. I voted glow in the dark!

13scott, they're going to be V4 Tamagotchis. They will be released in January 2007 (hopefully before January 13th!) Bandai is creating 24 V3 designs, not 12.

those aren't v4 tamagotchis! Bandai said they were going to come out with 12 new designs for the v3.
Yes, It is a special design for V3. Not V4.

Yes it is it was part of week one, now it it week 2, so we vote for the second group of colors!!!

~Tama-Love~

Wk 1:

Glow in the dark

Wk 2:

Tama charas

that's my choice

I liked the glow-in-the-dark one becuase if you loose it you can find it easir and the kanji one becasue i love japanses thing's.

At first I couldnt decide between kanji and tamachars but I've always wanted ones with tamachars on em

i know!!

itz week 2 now!! i voted the taam characters. they are soo cute!! anywayz. v4 is suposed :D 2 be fabbie. i'm gonna order mine real soon. then i dont have 2 wait 4eva. :D

well im outtie :blink:

k l8er B)

apple :(

HURRAY FOR GLOW IN THE DARK!

Glow in the dark rocks the world!!!

They have a new poll up. I voted for the red one it appeals to me more I love the japanese writting on it. So yeah the red one on the new poll appealed to me most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back