i need help with tama town items!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaJessie

Reaction score
B) plz help i dont no where items are like the rare c.d people say it is in the music shop you have to play a game well there is only 1 game and thats to get the microphone! so where is it? and these bunny slippers in the clothes shop there not there!!! and the hat from the chile pic it anit there ether!! where are these items help me plz reply

are these items disappering?

;) plz help i dont no where items are like the rare c.d people say it is in the music shop you have to play a game well there is only 1 game and thats to get the microphone! so where is it? and these bunny slippers in the clothes shop there not there!!! and the hat from the chile pic it anit there ether!! where are these items help me plz replyare these items disappering?
if you go in the music shop you should look for a cd and on it it says rare cd and then you play the game

if you go in the music shop you should look for a cd and on it it says rare cd and then you play the game
and if that doesnt work tell me ur username and i can tell you the password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back