Photo
- - - - -

SOMTHING WRONG WITH

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

My_TAMA

• my-tama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 July 2006 - 04:51 PM ( #1 )

well, Whenever I wipe my finger going in the ''Right'' direction of the bottom buttons (praise/timeout, medicine, lights, friends) of my tama, they dissapear, but when I wipe my finger to the left of it, they reappear! I tried to replace the batteries, but it made no differance, has this happened to anyone else? and I did not drop it in water. Do I have to debug? Im worried in what might happen... :( PLEASE HELP!

Replies

Views

Started

23 Jul 2006

Last Post

23 Jul 2006

applecutie23

• applecutie23 user photo

Posted 23 July 2006 - 05:04 PM ( #2 )

:( so sorry that happened.
:blink: i've dropped my v1 in the sink b4 so thatz y mine didnt work 2 well. maybe you could replace the battery.
i really dont know wut 2 do :huh:
but i hope that i was a little help. :D
well l8er :ph34r:
apple (signature e-mail name) :furawatchi:

kittygirl_0929

• kittygirl-0929 user photo

Posted 23 July 2006 - 05:19 PM ( #3 )

try taking your tama apart and get a screwdriver thingy and try tightening them that happened to me when i changed the screen background on my v2 like half of the pixels were missing so it was like 3 quarters of an egg . or try sqeezing the sides

My_TAMA

• my-tama user photo

Posted 23 July 2006 - 06:11 PM ( #4 )

Thx. that wuz big help, Ill try it all, ok, Its acting purty weird now... I hope it will bo ok! :( :blink: ''may the Lord Of All Tama bless my tamagotchi, Kairi (lol, i lurve kingdom hearts)

HatsuHaru

• hatsuharu user photo

Posted 23 July 2006 - 06:43 PM ( #5 )

my tama fell into my pool! my aunts dog acciedntally pushed me in and my tama was in my pocket! WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! *sniff* haru... :mametchi: