LCD PET ANGEL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
LCD PET ANGEL

This electronic pet is a lovable pet that doesn't shed, but needs to be cared for just like a real pet! Yours pet will need to be fed, walked, played with and loved. Without careful attention your pet may perish. Your electronic pet goes through different stages of life–gestation, making friends, falling in love, and marriage. Features fun modes like training, battling and making friends. Available in four colours: white, blue, pink or yellow. For ages five and up. Includes two AG13 batteries. Please note that this product ships randomly. For a specific colour, please visit your local RadioShack store.

Who people live in canada you can get it.

hm.. the link doesn't work for me!!! lol... but waht is ........LCD? i feel dumb lol. u described it to be relaly kool! is it like tama angel? is it new?

This virtual pet sucks you cant battle you cant train you cant marry its a lie i have one.

my guy is 1 eq is full . itsa a ripoff~! :D

This virtual pet sucks you cant battle you cant train you cant marry its a lie i have one.my guy is 1 eq is full . itsa a ripoff~! :p
:huh: I hate to tell you this but orignal tamagotchis didn't "marry" so I think maybe you should be a little more open minded.

I just got one today. Its a Multi Pet. i don't think you can play games. Kinda like the Tama Mini. Kinda Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back