HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flutterby

Reaction score
Ok so I was connecting my tama with another tamagotchi. My yellow one ran out of batteries in the midde of the process. the green one was fine, but the yellow wasn't.... well, considering THE BATTERIES WERE DEAD.. so anyways, when I replaced the batteries and downloaded it, All my tama's items on my list were replaced with BALLS!!!!!!!!!! B) I had like 30 items, and most of them I spent like 500 points or more on. Does anybody have any advice??????????????? IS THIS NORMAL????????????? :blink: :D :ph34r: :rolleyes:

Help!!!!!!!

-Flutterby :furawatchi:

Unfortunalty this isnt normal. Did you connect in the sun? Or did you put your figer thruogh? Anyways, tyou know what youi can do? Try downloading it again. Must be a glitch in the system. Or try taknig out the battery leave it out for a day or night and put it back in.. It might be overheated.. Anyways i hope i helped srry if i didnt.

-kiko

that happened to someone else too....atleast all of their ittems and such were filled w/ balls i don't remember their name though... B) :rolleyes:

sorry

-starr747 :furawatchi:

Well if you didnt do it in the sun and didnt block your finger thruogh it must be the Gliutch try restarting it or if that doesnt work take out the battery for the night. Then it should work :furawatchi:

-kiko

Thank you!!!!!!! I will try that.

((do you think it will still work if I bought another item?))

hmm idn maybe you should try giving one of the balls to your green tamagotchi.

But you Welcome glad i helped! :furawatchi:

-kiko

actually, this is normal. after your batterys go, for over 5 mins, your items will begin to replace themselves with balls! glad i could be of help!

ya.. you shouold wait for 5 min.. hopfully it will work but if it doesnt reasat it or let the battery sit out of the Tamagotchi. :furawatchi:

-kiko

It means that something is wrong with your Tama, something that doesn't happen to anyone else. Hope that answered your question!!! :D :D :D

Best~Wishes

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back