The froggy feels happy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink the Weird Frog

Reaction score
The frog was cleaning his room and found some treasure. From some of the classic NES games, the frog found some 1997 P1 and 2 Tamagotchies which are black and silver like the Raiders, Camo and Halloween colored!

The frog also found his Angelgotchi and Bobo Panda Byte!

The frog also found his GB Tamagotchi game, but it was all glitchy and fog can't find Game Boy.

But the frog is very happy.

P.S The Tamas still work also! Just one has a faded screen...

awww

Congrats little froggie!

I really like thos P1/P2 and Bobo Panda Byte!

Im sure you're really happy and super excited to get those things!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

Hope you have a great time with them

btw. you're a cute lil froggy *pats Frog*

awwwCongrats little froggie!

I really like thos P1/P2 and Bobo Panda Byte!

Im sure you're really happy and super excited to get those things!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

Hope you have a great time with them

btw. you're a cute lil froggy *pats Frog*
The froggy is happy and gives you many thanks!

The frog likes the old Tamagotchies better then the new ones also!

I tottally agree with you frog, the old tamas are way better than the new ones! You're so lucky to find those. :angry: I'm planning on getting a p1, but I'm gonna wait a few months. (I've spent too much cash on yuki penguin and uratama) What color is the angelgotchi? Also if you can't dig up your gameboy, many gaming stores will sell you a used one at a cheap price.

-TT(^o^)

The froggy I bet is very happy :( all the tresure I'd find in my room would be socks :unsure: I might find my nano from 1997 in my old room (witch is now my brothers :unsure: ) Well have fun with those Tink!

♪♪dachdach545♪♪

The frog was cleaning his room and found some treasure. From some of the classic NES games, the frog found some 1997 P1 and 2 Tamagotchies which are black and silver like the Raiders, Camo and Halloween colored!
The frog also found his Angelgotchi and Bobo Panda Byte!

The frog also found his GB Tamagotchi game, but it was all glitchy and fog can't find Game Boy.

But the frog is very happy.

P.S The Tamas still work also! Just one has a faded screen...
[SIZE=21pt]Wow! The frog must be very happy![/SIZE]

~Camelle.

How nice to find treasures like that :furawatchi:

The best treasure I would find cleaning my room is an old 2p bit.... (and the worst would be an old dusty dead moth....)

Lucky!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

ummmmm i had 1 of the first tamas when i was three n now im 10 oviosly i cant remeber them so can som1 tell me what a p1 n p2 r ??

They are the old tamas.. p1 came first and p2 was released second.

Even though I only have two Rare Old tamas, I have other Non-rare ones.

I've got 1 Gen1 and a Garden somewhere in my grandparent's house, but I bet they're either ran out of batteries or completetely broken.

Good work finding those "treasures."

Also, if you get the Gameboy one working, FEED IT LOTS OF ICE CREAM! Watch the funny-ness happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back