DS Friend Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
Need a place to post your friend codes? Post them here..and make friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINE:

Animal Crossing:

1. Code: 1418-0877-1409

Name: Julia[heart]

Town: FunAreA!

thats mine

Need a place to post your friend codes? Post them here..and make friends!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINE:

Animal Crossing:

1. Code: 1418-0877-1409

Name: Julia[heart]

Town: FunAreA!

thats mine
you have animal crossing for ds me too cool do you live in massachusetts

Everyone who posts here, you should also join Animal Crossing Community

It's great! It has lots of tips, and people to meet. If you have the gamecube version, you can go on there too! There is also a special place where you can get people to wi-fi. I'm fluffums on there too.

You need a wireless router (or a USB connecter thinggy that you can buy in stores) and broadband internet. (sorry, no dial-up). Then go talk to the dog in the gate place, Booker. Click on 'my friend code'. He should let you go to a place to set up your wi-fi stuff. The only thing I had trouble with was finding my WEP key (it was on some website that's adress I don't remember) and to find that I posted a topic about it on ACC, and some extremely helpful person somehow found where my WEP key was.

You need a wireless router (or a USB connecter thinggy that you can buy in stores) and broadband internet. (sorry, no dial-up). Then go talk to the dog in the gate place, Booker. Click on 'my friend code'. He should let you go to a place to set up your wi-fi stuff. The only thing I had trouble with was finding my WEP key (it was on some website that's adress I don't remember) and to find that I posted a topic about it on ACC, and some extremely helpful person somehow found where my WEP key was.
i didn't need my WEP code and u talk to Copper. he gives an option called friend code. then he'll give u instructions

EDIT: fluffums check ur PM box!

Last edited by a moderator:
UHHHH im totally confused... is this for nintendo DS? someone bring me in the loop...lol

i have ac and understand everything ill get my friend code in a bit (i know how to do everthing)

ill be online on tamatalk all day

hopefully youll be online later :chohimetchi:

ps im in england

My friend code is in my blog on page 2 My username is (*= a star) (♪=a music note)

*Samon*

My town is

♪Kiwi♪

My Name in Mario Kart DS is Koopa. My Friend Code is in my Blog!

My Info for Animal crossing: Wild World is

Name:Calvin

Town:Onett

My Friend code is in my Blog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back