un-debugg your tamgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corinuta

Reaction score
If you want to un-debugg your tama, this is how you do it. :D :D :D :D

If it does not work, don't blame me. It worked on my tama. :D

Take a small screw driver, and open your tama until you se the chip.

Then, Take the battire out.

When you debugg your tama, you use a pencil to rub over the semi-circle. Well to un-debugg it, you must rip off a tiny bit of eraser, and erase the pencil line (of lead) between the two semi-circles.

Now, put your tama back together (including the battery), and press reset.

Reset your tama

Your tam shuolbe un-debugged :D :D :D

Ok. U copied me I started this. at least I think I posted it somewhere here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debugging gives you the option to choose your character, however it is extremely dangerous and if it goes wrong your Tamagotchi is gone with..

NOt to be a backseat mod, but u r right.

BTW, here's another tip:

[SIZE=21pt]Never debug a V3 if you want all the souvenirs!![/SIZE]

That's because if you debug a V3 you won't be able to enter passwords or create a username!

Oddly enough when i opened my tama, it has a slight dissagrement with my cat, i found no debug on it - is this noraml or maybe a new feature on recent V3's :D

debugging means that you can select what tama character you have, but you have no user name and cannot use passwords, it can severly damage you tama if you accidentally knock a wire out of place of a piece of solder, so i can damage your tama... best not to mess with it if you realy wanted to chose would you have gotten a tama?

isn't it part of the fun being not being able to chose and seeig what tama you've raised?

debugging means that you can select what tama character you have, but you have no user name and cannot use passwords, it can severly damage you tama if you accidentally knock a wire out of place of a piece of solder, so i can damage your tama... best not to mess with it if you realy wanted to chose would you have gotten a tama?isn't it part of the fun being not being able to chose and seeig what tama you've raised?
i agree. that's the exact same thing i said when everybody's like OMGGG i wanna debug my tama!!

Sorry but I did not copy you. I found it out on my own. I am serious. :wacko:

I think debugging is like cheating on your tamagotchi. It's much more fun to have a surprise.

`Jade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back