Pot plant?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

Reaction score
Quite often I see my tamagotch sitting beside a pot plant (that's what it looks like- it has two flowers) and he is opening is mouth but just sitting there facing it... what is he doing?

And also, is it normal to get the rebellious tamagotchi (not the onion one), on generation one? I am wondering if it's because I connected with a Gen 2 Gozarutchi...

Is there certain ways to get certain characters?

Okay Casey, My tama has been doing it to. Every charater but the babies can do it. I think It is because in America some lady did something with flowers to help the sick or something. :rolleyes:

Please note: I don't know if that is true, I just got it of something! <_<

Could someone post all of the idle animations tamagotchies do?

The ones I've come across on mine so far are:

Marutchi would roll around

Ichigotchi would sing or it would start running across the screen then trip and fall on its face

They all take baths (mine takes a bath everyday at 6:30PM)

I have heard they brush their teeth (I'm yet to see this)

I hear they come close to your screen ( I'm yet to see this one too, and I'd like to know WHEN they do this)

I heard only TWO of them watch TV ( the crimson masked one and the robot one )

Okay, so can someone post the one's I'm missing and PLEASE tell me WHEN they're supposed to do all this.

it is ok CASEY, mine did that and i have set up questions 4 people 2 try and answere 4 me on this. some of the replys i have had were 'maybe they r celebrating spring' and 'maybe they have been left alone 4 a long time and are doing gardening or somthing'. i'm not sure but is probably the tama celebrating spring?! the types i am aware of having them are :

1. ITCHIGOTCHI

2. TARAKOTCHI

3. MARUTCHI

4. GOZARUTCHI

what type is yours? mine is currently a gozarutchi. they could be giving them 2 u?! :) :) :)

Mine is a teen, first gen (my second gen died! boohoo!) and it's the little flame guy

OMG! YAAAAAAY!! YIPPIEE!! WOHOOO!!! HAHAHA!! OLAAAAY!! OLLAAAY!!! VOILA!!! WOOOOOO!!!! YAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!!!

MY MAMETCHI FOR THE FIRST TIME CAME CLOSE TO THE SCREEN AND BOWED!! SHE'S SOOOOOOOO EXTREMELY CUTE!!

i've never gotten to see the potted plant thing does it happen on conneCTions or conneXions??? I've heard of it but it's one of the few things i have NOT seen b4.

well, i've got a tama connection(us), and so far i have seen the teethbrushing (i forget who did it) and i have seen both maskutchi and gozarutchi watch tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back