Theres a little garlic man in my parents house.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadkill

Reaction score
Everytime I move my mouse over the couch, this little garlic man leans out with an evil look on its face.

:hitodetchi:

Its really scary.

Whats it doing there?

Do you mean in Tamatown? It's supposed to be there becasue everyone else has found it.And it's not scary.It looks like a secret detective trying to kill J00r parents.Once I went to the parents house and my parent wasn't there and there was red writing on the sofa and it said

"Gooib is dead"

Onionchi"

That was scary! :hitodetchi:

Everytime I move my mouse over the couch, this little garlic man leans out with an evil look on its face.
:hitodetchi:

Its really scary.

Whats it doing there?
It's only Onionitchi. A teen from V1 and V2. He's just an animation to make the screen more interesing- he's not going to do anything harmful. Wherever you go on Tama-Town, animated characters will pop up-he just happens to be the one they put in the parents house.

Do you mean in Tamatown? It's supposed to be there becasue everyone else has found it.And it's not scary.It looks like a secret detective trying to kill J00r parents.Once I went to the parents house and my parent wasn't there and there was red writing on the sofa and it said"Gooib is dead"

Onionchi"

That was scary! :furawatchi:
WTF?!? Thats just creepy!!! I don't think Bandai would do that, are you serious?!?

TG4E :hitodetchi:

its an oiontchi. :angry:

and this is my tama..

tama:memetchi

name:zaver

G:4

It's just a character Bandai has put there. Don't worry about it.

Hope I helped,

Chlemma

you are such a lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :huh: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back