A Presant And A Kiss Goodbye ;\

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten3c3

Reaction score
My Brother And I Were Connecting Our tamagotchi V.3s In The Car When I decided To Give His A Pencil... They Sat Down And Looked At The Beach, (All Tamas Do That,) Then All Of A sudden... They Started Kissing?!?! I got my tama 3 5 days before they relesed them, and this has never happend before! ~PLEASE POST COMMENTS~

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

:nazotchi:

Oh! your Tamagotchis are in love! connect them in one day and they will get married!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They're in love and will proably get married soon if you connect more. If they do get married they will have babies and the parents will go away, and you'll be in 2g.

Yep, yep, yep, their in love. I'd be proud if my tamagotchi was in love like that.

I know, They Did Get Married, 2 Boys who are now grown up. Mine , Sim, is realy Cool, Look at my Avatar... Thats Him!!! (I Made It and I drew The Character)

my v2 and v3 got meared but it dindit show thame kiss gost a hart :huh:

My Brother And I Were Connecting Our tamagotchi V.3s In The Car When I decided To Give His A Pencil... They Sat Down And Looked At The Beach, (All Tamas Do That,) Then All Of A sudden... They Started Kissing?!?! I got my tama 3 5 days before they relesed them, and this has never happend before! ~PLEASE POST COMMENTS~""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

:huh:
well it is because it is going to marry

My Brother And I Were Connecting Our tamagotchi V.3s In The Car When I decided To Give His A Pencil... They Sat Down And Looked At The Beach, (All Tamas Do That,) Then All Of A sudden... They Started Kissing?!?! I got my tama 3 5 days before they relesed them, and this has never happend before! ~PLEASE POST COMMENTS~""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

:angry:
AH!!! Love is in the air! :huh: :wub: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back