Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:16 AM
Well, they say that if you want something done right, do it yourself. So that's exactly what I've done. I've gone to TamaZone and searched and searched until I found EXACT the answer I was looking for. Thank you VERY VERY much for this information Georgiakate1!!
Submitted by GK1 of Tama Zone with help from Crikeys of Tama Zone - Titled: Special Occasion Animations and Common Animations
Special occasion animations are usually seen at the following times:
11.30am 2.00pm 4.30pm.
Set the date as listed below for each of the animations, and then set te clock to 1 minute before each of these times (11.29am, 1.59pm and 4.30pm). Wait for 1 minute and you will then see the animation. I always see them at 11.30am (occasionally they may not be seen after 11.30am on these dates, so I prefer to always set the clock to 11.29am).
These animations are only seen with an adult tama.
The special occasion animations that can be seen on a V2 connexion include:
1) the Easter bunny pushing an egg along the screen - seen from March 14th -> March 31st.
Set the date to any date during this period, the time to 11.29am, wait one minute and you will see this animation.
2) a pumpkin appearing on the screen on Halloween - October 31st
Set the date to October 31st, set the time to 11.29am, wait one minute, and a pumpkin will appear.
3) the talking Christmas tree in the lead up to Christmas - seen from November 30th until 11.30am on Christmas Day (December 25th).
Set the date to any date during this period, set the time to 11.29am, wait one minute, and you will see a christmas tree talking to your tama.
4) the turkey chasing your tama near Thanksgiving - seen from November 18th
-> November 26th.
Set the date to any date during this period, set the time to 11.29am, wait one minute, and you will see your tama being chased by a turkey.
5) the tamagotchi wearing a backpack when school is about to restart after the mid-year break) - seen from August 15th -> September 8th.
Set the date to any date during this period, the time to 11.29am, wait one minute, and you will see your tama weraing a backpack. Interestingly this does a different animation with a marumimitchi - i've yet to work out what it is doing.
6) fireworks and a Happy New Year message on New Years Day - January 1st.
Set the date to January 1st, the time to 11.29am and wait one minute. You will then see fireworks and a Happy New Years message.
7) a cake, fireworks and then a Happy Birthday message on your tamas birthday.
Set the date to what you first enetered as your tamas birthday, the time to 11.29am, wait a minute, and you will see a cake, followed by fireworks and then a Happy Birthday message. This also works in teens and I believe toddlers.
8) Santa appearing on the screen and turning into a present - Christmas Eve December 25th 10.30pm.
Set the date to December 25th, the time to 10.29pm, wait one minute and you will then see Santa apearing on the screen, either turning into or leaving a present for the sleeping tama. This works ONLY at that time slot.
Common animations are also usually seen at the same times
11.30am 2.00pm 4.30pm
(although these are not the only times you may see them).
Common animations that your tama will do include
- coming up close to the screen
- brushing teeth
- taking a bath
- running and falling
Some of these are seen with toddlers, some with teens and some with adults, but generally if you set the time to 11.29am (or 1.59pm or 4.29pm), then wait one minute, you should see your tama doing some sort of animation.