Photo
- - - - -

Matchmaker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SuniWolf

• suniwolf user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:58 AM ( #1 )

Ok so I've been pairing my Paparatchi [F/ Age 7] and my Obotchi [M/ Age 2] for a couple of days now (feels like ages actually) And Im waiting for something to hppen with them but the matchmaker appeared on Paparatchis screen today.
I said no when she offered me a Billotchi as a partner.

Now Im wondering should I have done this and does this mean Paparatchi is going to die soon?
Is there any chance that she might still mate with Obotchi... considering he's still quite young.

Any answers would be appreciated! :)

Replies

Views

Started

27 Jul 2006

Last Post

27 Jul 2006

Killer829

• killer829 user photo

Posted 27 July 2006 - 09:28 AM ( #2 )

Ok so I've been pairing my Paparatchi [F/ Age 7] and my Obotchi [M/ Age 2] for a couple of days now (feels like ages actually) And Im waiting for something to hppen with them but the matchmaker appeared on Paparatchis screen today.
I said no when she offered me a Billotchi as a partner.

Now Im wondering should I have done this and does this mean Paparatchi is going to die soon?
Is there any chance that she might still mate with Obotchi... considering he's still quite young.

Any answers would be appreciated! :D

no she will not die. but she will not marry obotchi either. She will be an oldie by the time obotchi gets old enough. Also, the match maker will come again. so dont worry. :)

SuniWolf

• suniwolf user photo

Posted 27 July 2006 - 09:46 AM ( #3 )

Cool Thanks.

Pity about Obotchi but oh well :)

I set my clock to one minute to 7 and Paparatchi now has a baby boy!!
Thank you.

xx