Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuniWolf

Reaction score
Ok so I've been pairing my Paparatchi [F/ Age 7] and my Obotchi [M/ Age 2] for a couple of days now (feels like ages actually) And Im waiting for something to hppen with them but the matchmaker appeared on Paparatchis screen today.

I said no when she offered me a Billotchi as a partner.

Now Im wondering should I have done this and does this mean Paparatchi is going to die soon?

Is there any chance that she might still mate with Obotchi... considering he's still quite young.

Any answers would be appreciated! :)

Ok so I've been pairing my Paparatchi [F/ Age 7] and my Obotchi [M/ Age 2] for a couple of days now (feels like ages actually) And Im waiting for something to hppen with them but the matchmaker appeared on Paparatchis screen today.I said no when she offered me a Billotchi as a partner.

Now Im wondering should I have done this and does this mean Paparatchi is going to die soon?

Is there any chance that she might still mate with Obotchi... considering he's still quite young.

Any answers would be appreciated! :D
no she will not die. but she will not marry obotchi either. She will be an oldie by the time obotchi gets old enough. Also, the match maker will come again. so dont worry. :)

Cool Thanks.

Pity about Obotchi but oh well :)

I set my clock to one minute to 7 and Paparatchi now has a baby boy!!

Thank you.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back