trainin easy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamata134

Reaction score
to train your tamagatchi easily give him a computer when he is an adult. after that give it to him again repeatedly and look at his train bar after its been atleast 2-4 minutes it should be almost full. another way is when your tamagatchi goes to sleep then switch the time to when he wakes up and he will need timeout or praise. try it out!!!! It really works though!

I don't really get it? He doesn't need a praise when it wakes up?

`Jade

?_? Please explain more clearly, but thanks.

He/she only needs praise when he/she is crying :) ;) :mimitchi: and time out when bad(refuse food when hungry,calls 4 food when not hungry,sends poop,snake-in-the-box.etc to another tama when linking 2gether)this WILL get ur tama 2 get 1 bar of training.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah how do you get a computer? Is it the souvenior from tama town?

Cool!!! I will try when I have enough points to buy one. ;)

Once when I was connecting my tama gave my friends tama bad gifts and when they got back they started laughing. And that day they each got 7 bars of training when they were teens!!! :D

if it sends a prank only give it a timeout if its laughing ( on the bottom like blinking or something) or it might get mad!! :furawatchi: :p

it makes your tama grow faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :wacko:

I have only got the computer as a sovineer, is it free? Where do you get it in the school? I can only play the spelling game then win the sovineer, not a computer as an item. Im really confused?? :)

There a computer you can buy, my friend bought it before. But the computer from tamatown doesn nothing, the one you buy is also on V2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back