SHE ATE THE BALL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cat lover

Reaction score
Today one of my v3 tamas dies. So I pressed a and c together to restart. When the egg hatched it was a girl. When I was in the snack list I saw the usual items and after those items there were 4 balls. They were the balls that were sold at the shop and they were the ones your tama would ride on. It wasn't an omelette. It was 4 balls! I gave one ball for her to eat and she ate it! I can't believe this is happening.No, I haven't dropped my tama on the floor. And no it isn't a glitch! Has this ever happened to any of you? :unsure: :huh: :)

i seen a post somewhere here before

that happend to my friends tama it was like a virus or something he cant buy a ball for his tama anymore beacause it wont let him out of the food screen its like frozen there so he presses the reset button and goes to download and its still like that so he has to reset the tama from day one so its back to being a baby so he wont be able to buy a ball

Huh? Glitch alert! It's probably just a programming error, nothing to do with a virus. There aren't tama-viruses, if there would be, Tamatalk would be flooded with virus posts!

yes that has happened 2 me. us hould eat all of the balls right away, or when u go 2 ur items list, and click "food" the ball comes and u cant exit it. eat all the balls right away :hitodetchi:

This is a common glitch that happens once the batteries are low. If you change the batteries, the ball wont appear in the shop/items/foodlist anymore. If your tama eats the ball nothing bad will happen. FAQ: If I change the batteries, Will I have to start from Gen.1? Answer: No, If you reset your tama, you will. But if yuo press download, It should be fine. :D

the fact this happens doesnt mean a ball is a "type of food" ^^ :marumimitchi:

The "Ball Eating Glitch" has been a Glich expericenced by many v3 owners.

If you feed the Balls to your Tamagotchi, nothing will happen, it will just eat them.

Nope,it never happened to me.

t

ta

tam

tama

tamag

tamago

tamagot

tamagotc

tamagotch

tamagotchi :marumimitchi: Nick

tamagotch