A Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl

Reaction score
Ryo sighed, looking out his protection case. His owner, Artemis, tried to keep her bike steady, riding down the road near her house. I wonder what she’s thinking right now, Ryo thought about his owner and best friend. Ryo was a strong-willed, musical, friendly Mametchi, and his owner was a stubborn, take-charge kind of girl, who always stood up for her beliefs and took no lip from no one, especially boys. From the day he was born, he had known her. Of everyone, Tamagotchi or human, she had been with him forever. Artemis took Ryo with her everywhere. She joked that she’d remember Tamagotchi but forget her keys to her house!

“Okay, Ryo, we need alfredo sauce, whole wheat pasta, chicken, and mushrooms,” Artemis said, riding her 18-speed to the nearest market place, which was a quarter-mile from her home. Ryo hung from a silver chain around Artemis’s neck. He watched the trees and houses go by, speeding up and slowing down when Artemis got to an obstacle. Arti always spoke to Ryo, in private or otherwise, telling him her deepest, darkest secrets. She always trusted him, knowing that he would never betray her. Artemis was a little depressed, knowing that her Mametchi would leave soon. He was 5 years old, which is the equivalent of 5 Earth days. Mrs. Busybody would come soon, bringing a potential mate for Ryo. My best friend, Artemis thought, swerving to avoid the large bump in the road. Everything happened so fast, neither Ryo nor Artemis knew what had happened. Fortunately, someone did.

A car ran a stop sign, and shot into the road, heading towards Artemis. Artemis veered to the right, the wind from the car slicing the air beside her. She toppled off her bike, sliding four or five feet from her fallen vehicle.

ARTEMIS! Ryo beeped, tears streaming from his eyes. He was still attached to his fallen comrade’s neck. She had landed on her back, so he was unharmed, but she was out cold. Suddenly, he saw a shot of blue and black, with a red and black flash. A boy was kneeling beside Artemis, feeling her pulse, opening her eyelids. Argh! Who are you!?! Ryo glared at the male, until he noticed something. Around the boy’s neck hung a small black egg-shaped protection case, very similar to his own, except for colors. A small Memetchi stood near her cover, looking at dismay at his owner. Then, the Memetchi noticed Ryo, and batted her lashes. Just then, Ryo heard the boy speak.

“Well, she’s still alive. Pulse is slower than normal, but alive. Hey, what’s this? Hmm… another Tamagotchi lover. What its name?” When the boy lifted his protection case and pressed his buttons to get to his information, the Memetchi had a chance to talk to Ryo.

Hi, I’m Kiya! What’s your name?

Ryo was at a loss. No girl besides his owner had ever talked to him before. Erm… Pio! I mean RYO!

Nice to meet you! So, what happened?

Ryo beeped his story to his newfound friend, who relayed it to her owner. At that moment, Artemis came around, glancing up at the boy. She screamed.

“What the—GET AWAY FROM ME, EDJIT! ARE YOU TRYING TO—“

“Shhh! It’s fine, I just trying to help. You took a nasty fall from that bike! By the way, my name’s Konichi, and this is my Memetchi, Kiya. And you are…?”

“Artemis, and my Mametchi is Ryo. How’s my bike?”…

…Which was unfortunately totaled. No chance of getting on it again. Artemis sighed and looked at Ryo.

“Would you mind if I walk you home, just to make sure you’re okay?” Konichi’s question took Arti by surprise at first, but she quickly regained her composure.

“Sure, and maybe connect our Tamagotchi!”

Latest posts

Back