All My Tama's.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleYeah

Reaction score
Welcome to the log of All My Tama's. Its basically the drama show titles "All My Children" but way cooler! Note these are only version two, so they aren't quite as cool as the v3's. Let me remind you that not all my tama's are teens yet, only one is. The rest are still babies. I will update once they evolve or loose some of that weight!

Shall we start my dears?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<_< All My Tama's :huh:

MichelleYeah's Tama Crew!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Logan

Stage : Baby

Weight : 6 lbs. OVERWEIGHT.

Generation : 1

Currently : Hopping around the screen. Ho-hum.

Happy : 4

Hungry : 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Vick

Weight : 5 lbs.

Currently : Sleeping.

Happy : 0

Hungry : 3

Name : Bob S.

Stage : Teenager Young Mimitchi

Weight : 15 lbs.

Happy : 2

Hungry : 4

Name : Kip

Stage : Toddler

Weight : 11 lbs. OVERWEIGHT.

Currently : Hopping Around The Screen. Ho-Hum.

Happy : 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to part two of All My Tama's. Today I have some very exciting news. Baby Logan has evolved into a TODDLER! Hooray Logan! Ok well here is my tama log for right now.

hitodetchi.gif All My Tama's hitodetchi.gif

Stage :Toddler

Weight : 10 lbs.

Currently : Flopping. Squishing himself flat. :p

Currently : Roaring. (opening and closing his mouth)

Weight : 11 lbs.

Currently : Snoozing.

Welcome to part two of All My Tama's. Today I have some very exciting news. Baby Logan has evolved into a TODDLER! Hooray Logan! Ok well here is my tama log for right now.

:p All My Tama's :hitodetchi:

Currently : Flopping. Squishing himself flat. :p

Currently : Roaring. (opening and closing his mouth)

Currently : Snoozing.

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! Vick has EVOLVED! He is now a toddler. I now have 3 toddlers and 1 teen. In a little while I'll be leaving, I'm going to spend the night at my cousins house (my 6 year old cousin has tama's!) So I'll be making some new friends. I might be on later but I'm not sure.

:ichigotchi: All My Tama's :furawatchi:

Currently : Sleeping. (STILL)

Currently :Floating around the screen.

Currently : Roaring. (opening and closing his mouth) [sTILL]

Currently : Flapping around the screen of course. He awoke.

I have alot of news today. For starters I'm sorry I haven't been writing for a while. I have been at my cousins for about four days now. :( And I'm sorry if any are offended by this...I RESET VICK. I wanted a girl so I can raise new generations :( I'm bad! I know! I know! :( And I have found out that Logan is NOCTURNAL. He sleeps allllllllllllll day and is awake at night. He wakes me up. RAWRR. I might get a new Tama soon.

:( All My Tama's :(

Currently : Sleeping. (STILL) And probably for a long time.

Name : Vick (RESET) Vicky

Currently :Floating around the screen.

Currently : Roaring. (opening and closing his mouth) [sTILL]

Happy : 1

Currently : He looks quite bored really.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all for right now, soon I might be going to the store and getting some.

:D Sorry about that last one. I wasn't being very loyal to those of you who read this. IT WAS TOO SHORT. Mua ha ha. I'm gonna be making a poll here in Tama Logs, under mine of course and could you all please vote??? Thanks. Ok well my tama's are sleeping exceot for Logan who is fricken nocturnal and I dont spend much time with the cutie. Darn. Anyways. Have fun doing whatever, and I'll talk to you all tonight or tommorow!

P.S. SUNDAY! I might get two new tama's. most likely one. A VERSION THREE. If its a boy I'm naming it Robby and if its a girl I'm naming it Susan.

DONT ASK. They have long stories behind them.

THEE POLL IS HERE.

Here it is.

Which Smiley should I start puting in each of my posts?

Reply with 1 if you want :D in each post.

Reply with 2 if you want :wacko: in each post.

Reply with 3 if you want :ph34r: in each post.

Reply with 4 if you want :D in each post.

PLEASE VOTE. Thanks.

THEE POLL IS HERE.Here it is.

Which Smiley should I start puting in each of my posts?

Reply with 1 if you want  :D in each post.

Reply with 2 if you want :wacko: in each post.

Reply with 3 if you want :ph34r: in each post.

Reply with 4 if you want :D in each post.

PLEASE VOTE. Thanks.
Oh and by the way, once I say NO MORE VOTES, please stop, I don't want it to be swarmed after I have made my decision. Thanks.

I'm gonna go to bed now its 10:24. I'll play with my Tama's for a while until they fall asleep or Logan wakes up cuz hes fricken nocturnal. :D Its crazy. Bob should wake up soon. Hes not nocturnal, he sleeps for like 1 hour. I love him. But anyways, PM me if you have any tips on making Tama's evolve faster, mine need to. Kay thanks. Talk to you all tommorow. I'll be on from about 10 in the morning to Noon, those are my best times so catch me then! Bye!

-skips in circles- I KNOW HOW TO FIX MY TWO MONTH OLD TAMA TODDLER PROBLEM! -skips in circles- I HAVE TO RESET THEM. -skips in circles- or debug them -stops-

I dont know how to debug or who to ask. lol. And thanks for the vote. THERES ONLY ONE? Crazy people. Anyways. Sorry to say, I'm reseting ALL of them right now. Say goodbye to Vicky, Logan, Bob, and Kip. I'll give them the same named. My cousin will freak if I don't. lol. BYE!

Can baby tama's be any more annoying? I totally forgot how needy they are. GOSH. THey poop, they cry, they are hungry, they aren't happy, they beep every fricken five seconds, and on top of all that once you think they are sleeping they wake right up! :eek: SO CRAZY. But Kip just evolved into a Toddler so hopefully its working. OH MY GOSH. Right this second Vicky evolved! HOORAHH! B) I'm on my way to happiness. But I'm glad I have two guys and two girls, they can mate with eachother. Lol. Two Toddlers and Two Babies at the moment. With more to come. :( Oh dear. Babies are such a pain ;) :D But thats okay. When I first reset them I would be playing a game with one, "flushing" the other ones toilet, turning ones lights off, and praising another. ALL at one time. :eek: :eek: How do I do it? :eek: :eek: I obviously know how to work a Tama! lol. And my hands were pushing those buttons a mile a minute. Yeah I know thats an old saying, oh well. Only one person voted on the poll. :furawatchi: I'll put her in each post. Starting on this one obviously. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logan just evolved! THREE TODDLERS. ONE BABY! This fast evolve reset thing is really working! Thanks to everyone who gave me advice. And also, one way to get their happiness up is to feed them a snack! It works every time for me. THats all for now. I'll update when Bob evolves! :ph34r: :unsure: Bye! :unsure: :unsure:

I am happy (VERY!) to report that since all of my Tama's have evolved into toddlers, they have not made a peep. They all just randomly hop around the screen! At the moment I am making an avatar so I just wanted one quick update. My Tama log is a "Hot Topic"! It said so. Cuz that little sqaure is read-oh nevermind. I'll post later. BYE!

HellO! Do you all like my new avatar? Its awesome. I made it myself. My tama's are so calm. I have to leave them unpaused for atleast 24 hours, that'll be easy if they stay this quite and simple. In a few minutes I have to go take a shower. But I'll be on right after to post and post and post. I want my log to be like spiffy's log, 33 pages! AND COUNTING! I do post alot. :unsure: :unsure: I love typing. Hold on Logan's beeping. Most are overweight. Only one is correct weight, Vicky. I'll play some games right now. Be right back! :( ;) Bye! :furawatchi: :ph34r:

I'm back! They are all correct weight (10 pounds) except Logan, who is 11 pounds, but thats ok! I let 11 pounds slide, but 12 is when I start playing some games. Right now I think I'll go take a shower. Although I do not want to leave my tama's unpaused for a long time. :unsure: I'm good. :eek: But I will, I think they'll be okay. I cannot wait til they evolve!! Woo-hoo! Since they are turning into teens, I want Bob to be a Young Mimitchi, Logan to be a Hinotamatchi, Kip to be a Hinotamatchi, and Vicky to be a Hinatchi. Bob was a Young Mimitchi before I reset him, so I want him to be that again! :eek: :eek: But whatever happens happens! And I know it'll work out. My cousin's Tama just turned into an adult two days ago, shes so afriad of the matchmaker! (shes six, by the way) She doesn't want her beloved Tama to go away. :unsure: :unsure: HOW SAD. Lol. Ok I'm off to take a shower. I'll update when I come back! :( ;) Bye! :furawatchi: :ph34r:

Just got back from the shower! :eek: :eek: My Tama's were perfectly fine. I kept them in the bathroom, on the counter, while I was showering JUST in case. I don't want to wait til Sunday to get a new Tama! I want a V3 Now! RAWRRR! :unsure: :unsure: And here where I live, every store gets in like 10 every time they restock! :unsure: :eek: So then they get sold out fast! I dont know why they just dont stock in more! Then they wont sell out so fast and they wont have to keep restocking the fricken shelves. RAWR. Yes I am angry. Lol. Anyway. If anyone wants to, post your favorite Toddler, Teens, And Adult Tama's! I like knowing what interests everyone else. Mine are :

Toddler : Tamatchi

Teen : Young Mimitchi and Mametchi

Adult : Debatchi and Leaftchi

Those are just my top faves. I like them all. Another fave is Bill. Just cuz every other Tama has some weird name but he's just Bill. And he looks like he has a halo! :eek: HAHAHA!

Ok, so post your faves here! I want more replies and posts people! MORE MORE MORE! lol.

:( ;) BYE! :furawatchi: :ph34r:

P.s. Whats everyones thoughts on Pixel Chicks?

Thanks! And AWESOME!! Those are so cool looking! :D :D Anyone everyone, you should read this like all the time. I update alot and It's some pretty cool information. Kip and Vicky poop at the same time (about) and Bob and Logan do the same but at a different time. Its so weird. The girls poop at the same time and the boys poop at the same time. B) WACKY. I want to bid on a few tama's on ebay. I want the Pink with Bows one and the Blue with Waves one and the Blue with Polka Dots one. They look so cute. But I have to wait til Sunday (atleast) to Bid because I dunno which ones stores have...OH CRAP. THe bidding will be over by then. Oh well, I can bid on other ones. I need some new name ideas. SO can everyone suggest a few? Sofar I like Pepsi, Tammy, Water, and Bunz! Pepsi would be hyper, Tammy would be calm, Water would be simple, and Bunz would be the rebellion! :p B) Too cool for words! Lol. Thats what I would like my Tama's to be like. But when am I gonna get FOUR? So vote on which name you like best! Pepsi, Tammy, Water, or Bunz! Cuz thats what I'll name the Tama I get on Sunday! Kay well I'm gonna post some more on other topics and such (i basically LIVE on this topic and log) so I'll post later.

:D :unsure: bye :unsure: :unsure:

I'm gonna get off TamaTalk for a little bit while I eat and play with my Tama's. Then I'll come back on and update and stuff. Ok? And reply to all the other posts on this log, I need you to! Thanks much! :D :D :D :unsure: BYEE :unsure: :unsure:

Latest posts

Back