when doesmy tama get married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris133d{tama lover}

Reaction score
i've been waiting forever and now i want to know whenmy tama finally gets married!do i have to wait a little longer or something??? :blink: :mellow: :angry:

reply!! please

All right! Calm down. Your tama will get married in 2 choices.

1. You have to wait until your tama is 6,7,or 8 years old.

2. Or if you connect with someone a lot, and if your tama is a girl, you have to make sure the other tama is a boy and stuff. Just keep connecting. You'll geta baby quicker!

You can also get a love potion. Use it at the same time and then connect. It usually works.

just keeeep connecting!! it works. Love potions dont get them married, it gets them in love.

most of the time when me and my friend's tamagotchis are getting married they get married at the age of 5,6, or even 7. depending on how much you pause your tamagotchi. :p -you're welcome!

Double check one tama is male and female. It doesn't matter how old your tama is as long as it is in the adult stage. From my experiences the tamas have to both be in adult stage and the have to be in love and kissing overnight. The next day you connect them and they kiss and have babies. If you want a tama now. Then use a love potion to get them to kiss sooner.

Drey

i've been waiting forever and now i want to know whenmy tama finally gets married!do i have to wait a little longer or something??? :) :furawatchi: :nyatchi:
reply!! please
Just like life, just 'cause they like each other doesn't mean they get married instantly as soon as they meet again;And how long have you been waiting?How old were they when they became s & How old are they now? I need to know that before I can give you A correct answer.

Try connecting them when they are 6. Just because they are adults doesn't mean they are quite ready YET. Like in real life. And also like my virtual cat game on the computer, Catz 5 for all who are interested. On Catz 5 they turned into adult Catz today, but it took them over an hour for them to get used to one another and to get ready to mate. Tamagotchi seems to take longer to become fertile.

Btw I don't connect anymore. My friend gave me her Tamagotchi to modify and asked me to take out the infrared (the actual infrared, not just the window). So now it cannot connect anymore, it will always say, "Fail".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back