Tama log of 2 version 3 tama's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutiesnowball

Reaction score
on my pink tama i'm on my 11th generation and on my blue tama i'm on my 2nd my pink tama currently has a nikatchi and on my baby blue i have bill (the secret character he's pretty easy to get i've had him twice) none of my tamas i've had have died... i bearly got my bubble's 1 and he's suposed to get married today. my baby blue 1 is a boy and my pink 1 is a girl. here are my tama stats.

Name: Alice

Hunger: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

training: 5/9

Weight: 27lb.

Generation: 11th

9999 points

Name: Evan!

Hunger:4/4

happy:4/4

training:8/9

weight:53lb.

generation: 2nd

355 points

:furawatchi: i'm still waiting for the clock to tick 3:00. thats usually what time the match maker come for my pink tama, usually on my blue she comes at 7:00 i hope it changes to 3:00!!!! ohhh i'm so excited, i could just change the clock but i'll wait i like the excitement :furawatchi: heheh pm if u have any questions i'm an EXPERT on tamagotchi. except for debugging (however u spell it) not sure what it is but i has something to do with tripplets or twins :ichigotchi:

:ichigotchi: unfortunetly he wasn't susposed to get married at 3:00 i'll wait till 7:00 then i'll post details until then this is my last post for today.

dear readers (if i have any),

i no i said that would be my last post but my family and i are going to church we just decided. well IF my tama gets married i'll either come on here real late or if i'm tired i'll go to sleep and tell ya when i wake up. i'm hoping for a boy so when alice turns into an adult i'll pause my pink 1 for a couple of days until the boys turns into an adult and then'll i'll mate them RIGHT AWAY the second he changes cross ur fingers for me for a boy tama!!! :D well bye bye gotta get ready!

YES!!!!!! my boy evan! got married at 7:00 pm. and had a boy so now i can mate my girl alice and hmmm not sure what i'm gonna name the boy yet but i will by tomorrow..... or i mean today. heres a list of somethings i no that might be helpful.

Nikatchi:

favorite food: drumstick.

brushes teeth?: no

takes a bath?: yes

takes a shower at what time?: hmmm not sure i'll find out tomorrow

goes to sleep at what time?: 9:00

what time does it wake up?: 10:00

Bill:

favorite food: beef

brushes teeth?: no

takes a shower?: yes

takes a shower at what time?: starts at 8:30 ends at 9:00

goes to sleep at what time?: 10:00

what time does it wake up?: strangly and odd it goes to sleep at 10:00 and wakes up at 8:00 :furawatchi: :)

well i gots to go to sleep it's 1:30 and i'm tired. well post later on today

sooo yeah bill is suposed to leave tonight i would LOVE to watch it leave at midnight but today is my last day of summer vacation so i have to go to sleep early.and i won't be able to take many notes on my tamas since i have to hide my tama from the teachers. i do get check on my tama at school but only about once or twice in 1 hour and 5 mins somewhere around there but yeah it sucks :D going back to school. i'm just happy that i get to mate my two tamas i've never been able to mate my two tamas before only with my friends thats it. well i gotta go sneak the camera from my sister so i can take pictures of my tama! :(

here are some pictures of EVAN! and ALICE not very good pics but here yeahgo <---- thats ALICE being natural nikatchi self. EVAN! <--- thats EVAN! and his new baby boy

ohhh and for those of u who looked at my pictures plz don't save them on ur computers and use them on ur website or any where those were originaly taken by me those r my tamas. but yeah i'm bored..... :wacko: well i can't wait to mate my two tama hopefully EVAN! leaves tonight. well, i gots to go get ready for "my first day of school" well not my first time ever going to school but u no what i mean!! :D

i just simply couldn't wait till EVAN! left soo i changed the time and watch him leave then changed it to the right time and named ALICE's future husband :D ACE!! now all i have to do is wait about 3 or 4 days. EKKK! i can't wait. and thanks for all of u who read this it means a LOT to me!!!!

- cUtIeSnOwBaLl

dear readers,

i no i post a lot but i want to remember all my tamas and i like writing in my log. i found out nikatchi takes a shower at 7:30 pm. and ends 8:00. i'm currently taking care of ACE!! i'll have a picture of him soon! tommorow ALICE is going to turn into an adult and thanks to making EVAN! leave early ACE!! is going to become a teenager tomorrow. ACE!! is still a teletchi, gonna change soon. by the way his stats r i predict he is going to turn into a tamatchi. i'll post up next what he envoles into! until then buh bye! ps. here are their stats

Tama Design: Baby blue with bubbles

Name:ACE!!

Hapiness: 3/4 (just fixed that)

Training: 1/9 (still lil!)

Weight: 33 lbs (he eats a lot!)

Generation: 3rd

Gotchi points:2501

Username: ALEX!

Tama design: pink w/ icecreams

Name: ALICE (right now ACE!! changed into a tamatchi and is now sleeping)

Hapiness: 4/4

Training: 9/9 full

Weight: 58 lb.s i'll fix that a lil bit right now be4 she goes to sleep

Generation: 11th

gotchi points: 2139

Username: AIEX (i thought the I was an L)

good night sweet dreams to all of ya

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sorry i haven't been on.... i'm kinda tired after school ( i no it sounds weird) ALICE and ACE!! still haven't changed yet... ;) :) well they will be4 they sleep. well i'll let u no when they change. hopefully soon 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh: :angry: :angry: for some reason they didn't change be4 they went to sleep!!!!!! :angry: well hopefully they change tomorrow!

TODAY MY TOW TAMAS CHANGED!!! but they're ugly!!!! :p ohhh well as long as they're easy to take care of!!! my pink w/ ice cream turned into Kuchipatchi (i've NEVER had that 1 be4) and my blue 1 turned into Piropiroritchi (i've had it be4 but i don't like it well i'll post if anything exciting goes on! :furawatchi:

so yeah.... u just found out today :D (my tama character) brushes it's teeth not sure about taking a shower but i just found out today it brushes it teeth. well i gots to go post tomorrow good night ppl

yup tomorrow ACE!! is going to change into an adult tomorrow... thats when i'll be able to mate ACE!! and ALICE together!!! :)

sorry i didn't go on the computer yesterday. well right when ACE!! woke up i checked the shop and a minuet later he changed into...................... TARAKOTCHI!!! ^_^ i don't like that 1 but ohhhh well well i connected ALICE and ACE!! together and they have all hearts for each other and when i do present they look at a setting for a while and kiss and a heart floats up above their heads... but for some reson they won't have the baby :( :( :wacko: well i'm going to try again today.... if they have the baby i mean BABIES i'll let yeah no!!! it' sooooooooo cute cute when they kiss maybe i can get a picture of them kissing well bye bye (i don't garentee the picture though)

-cUtIeSnOwBaLl

well i don't like him... it's a strange character, my friends make fun of me when i get that 1. but in way it is cute!! thanks for reading my log!!! but yeah it's an alright character has sharp teeth though!

ALICE and ACE!! HAD THEIR WEDDING!!!!! THEY HAD TWO BEAUTIFUL BABY BOYS!!! awwwww well it was soo cute!!! i hope i get to do this again!!!

Latest posts

Back