Photo
- - - - -

Parents have gone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

spiffy

• spiffy user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 30 July 2006 - 11:18 AM ( #1 )

This morning I had the pleasure to begin my 4th generation on my Version 3, and as a baby, I had a lot of fun swivelling through the parent (SNOOF), grandparent (NYOKO), and LUCKY.

However, when he became a MohiTamatchi, and I went to FAMILY > PARENTS to pick up the password, and visit them on TamaTown.com, it made the error noise, indicating that I could not access that section. Does anyone know why this is? Is it a glitch of some sort?

Replies

Views

Started

30 Jul 2006

Last Post

31 Jul 2006

spudilike

• spudilike user photo
  • Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:47 PM ( #2 )

This morning I had the pleasure to begin my 4th generation on my Version 3, and as a baby, I had a lot of fun swivelling through the parent (SNOOF), grandparent (NYOKO), and LUCKY.

However, when he became a MohiTamatchi, and I went to FAMILY > PARENTS to pick up the password, and visit them on TamaTown.com, it made the error noise, indicating that I could not access that section. Does anyone know why this is? Is it a glitch of some sort?

Hi Spiffy,
Yes big glitch I'm afraid. Lots of 'your friends' have had this happen to them too!
I lost a parent and Grandparent, so has GK, Binary 'gained' a parent- and I have seen numerous other unanswerable questions about it on here and on another great forum(you know which one!hehe)
The V3 parent list has certainly got a glitch in it- I hope they will sort it out before the V4 is released in January!

Usually it sorts itself out after a couple of generations, but it can be pretty annoying waiting 2 weeks just to get a cell phone or bicycle souvenir. But there is really no point in resetting as it takes just as long to get back to the same stage.

Hope it sort of helped- but sorry there's no solution!

zachart34

• zachart34 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 July 2006 - 01:51 PM ( #3 )

Thats happend to my sister before it is probely a glitch.

spiffy

• spiffy user photo

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:23 AM ( #4 )

Oh, how great, lol, well, in future I'll pick it up as a baby or something. I heard something that if you didn't visit them, they disappeared, and I admit I didn't visitthe parents, but I did get the BMX from the grandparent. :P

Oh yes, and just for curiosity, how did Binary "gain" a parent? :P

spudilike

• spudilike user photo
  • Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:32 AM ( #5 )

Oh yes, and just for curiosity, how did Binary "gain" a parent? :P

You'll have to read this topic on TZ!- It's far too complicated.LOL!

http://tama-zone.com...?showtopic=4020

spiffy

• spiffy user photo

Posted 31 July 2006 - 12:21 PM ( #6 )

You'll have to read this topic on TZ!- It's far too complicated.LOL!

http://tama-zone.com...?showtopic=4020

@_@ What a big complicated knot... I sincerely hope that simply my Tama won't die, lol, and that my grandparents/parents etc return. Well, I don't mind Decotchi not being on the list, lol. :)