President George W. Bush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is President George W. Bush doing a good job for the US and Israel?

• NO WAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course YES!!!!

• Half and Half

• Who's George Bush?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=15pt]What do you think of President Bush???? :( :D [/SIZE]
I don't think these topics are allowed. It usually ends up in fights and arguments. I would say my opinion. Oh, I would say it LOUD AND CLEAR!!! But, I won't.

I don't think these topics are allowed.  It usually ends up in fights and arguments.  I would say my opinion.  Oh, I would say it LOUD AND CLEAR!!!  But, I won't.
[SIZE=14pt]You are right tama?????. If anyone needs wants to put comment, please dont make it too harsh.[/SIZE]

Best Regards,

sweet 'n sour tama

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=15pt]What do you think of President Bush???? :angry: :rolleyes: [/SIZE]
This is NOT allowed! this is whats on your mind it should be put to NON tamatalk wats on your mind is supossed to be wats on your mind about tamas i would close it like this but im NOT a guide too bad! <_<

*closed*

As this "What's On Your Mind?" topic is not about Tamagotchis, I will move it to (Non) TamaTalk....

Please everyone, remember to keep your replies friendly and respect others points of views (even if it may appear that they don't respect yours...)

It takes two to keep an argument going.... (George W. might learn from that one...)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Ok in my opinion,he's not the best president ever and he's been making some stupid las lately, but he's been doing an ok job. He's not bad, but not the best either.

The frog thinks Mr. Bus is a moron...

CLiton was better, but dispite what he did. XP

Bush seems ot be hurting taxes and the richer get richer and the pooer get pooer. :angry:

Bush seems ot be hurting taxes and the richer get richer and the pooer get pooer. :rolleyes:
i agree! :)

I hate him so much! GRRR! America's going to hell (sorry for the language) because of him! So all I have to say really is this:

Thanks a lot George B. IIIIIII haaaate yoooou.

I hate him so much! GRRR! America's going to hell (sorry for the language) because of him! So all I have to say really is this:
Thanks a lot George B. IIIIIII haaaate yoooou.
ok, i dont know how old yall are, but do you hate him just cuz your parents dont like him? or is that really your OWN opinion? many kids/teens dont like people who their parents dont like.

Bush seems ot be hurting taxes and the richer get richer and the pooer get pooer. :rolleyes:
well-not to start anything- but atleast he isnt useing all are money on "save the trees" or "sprawl"

ok, i dont know how old yall are, but do you hate him just cuz your parents dont like him? or is that really your OWN opinion? many kids/teens dont like people who their parents dont like.
It's a monkey See, Monkey do syndrom.

[SIZE=21pt]Hey guys,[/SIZE]

Just a reminder please be kind and respectful to other's points of view!!

:rolleyes: sweet 'n sour tama :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think these topics or (types of polls) shud be allowed. anything with religion or politics. it just ends up in arguments or just making sumone upset (mad) u no? so can yall please try and keep these topics to minimum, they r really frusterating and annoying. (to me @ least) :rolleyes:

Please everyone, remember to keep your replies friendly and respect others points of views (even if it may appear that they don't respect yours...)It takes two to keep an argument going.... (George W. might learn from that one...)
i may be over reacting, but this whole poll is frusterating me. the comment i quoted above is i believe from a guide, and i think its clear that many people dont like george bush okay? i think we all got it. people said they dont like that poll/topic, & now a guide reinforces the poll (

(George W. might learn from that one...)
) that makes me question this guides authority. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back