huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamlovingtama

Reaction score
Today I hadn't checked on my tama and when I went to grab it I saw that it was in a pot or bathtub of some sort. I don't think it is drinking coffee because it is only a teenager and adults drink coffee. :( PLease help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love tamagotchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2. one is pink with silver bows and the other is green with palm trees and flowers.

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :D B) :D

Most teens and 'GOOD' adults take baths. If you set your clock to 6.29pm and wait a minute you may se your tama take a bath.

Co-incidentally, yesterday I glanced down at my tama's at just past 6.30pm and 6 out of 7 were having a bath. Here's a pic.

https://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bathtimeab8.png

One is a V1, 2xV2's, 3xV3's.

Today I hadn't checked on my tama and when I went to grab it I saw that it was in a pot or bathtub of some sort.  I don't think it is drinking coffee because it is only a teenager and adults drink coffee. :D PLease help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love tamagotchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2.  one is pink with silver bows and the other is green with palm trees and flowers. 

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D   :D   :D   :wacko:
I know this is off topic, but my tamagotchi is green with palm trees and flowers to! :D

again, sorry for being off topic!

Most teens and 'GOOD' adults take baths. If you set your clock to 6.29pm and wait a minute you may se your tama take a bath.Co-incidentally, yesterday I glanced down at my tama's at just past 6.30pm and 6 out of 7 were having a bath. Here's a pic.

https://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bathtimeab8.png

One is a V1, 2xV2's, 3xV3's.
youre picture is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coool i love all

of youre tamas

t

ta

tam

tama

tamag

tamago

tamagot

tamagotc

tamagotch

tamagotchi

tamagotch