intresting thing happend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_stacey_c

Reaction score
I connected my 2 v3's together and set them both to others and they both worked :rolleyes: :angry:

fasinating. they worked because the were the only ones using ir comm. try connecting all your tamas togethr. see which ones work!! this is very interesting as me and my sis (wildthing) have done it many times.

This happened to my friend's v2 and v3. I think the reason why it happened was because they are both made from Bandi and they have the same wire to trasport one tama to the other. Although, the tamagotchis from the v2 have different graphics when they appear in the v3. (also the other way around)

:rolleyes: sweet 'n sour tama :)

P.S I already tried to connect all of the tamagotchis together, it didn't work because of the intermission of the other tamagotchis.....

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened to my friend's v2 and v3. I think the reason why it happened was because they are both made from Bandi and they have the same wire to trasport one tama to the other. Although, the tamagotchis from the v2 have different graphics when they appear in the v3. (also the other way around)
Yah it worked for my V3 and V2 my V2's name is Jared and my V3's name is Ashli I have a question can they have a baby? Cause my friend had a V1 and I had a V2 but they couldnt have a baby It wouldnt work we connected every day for WEEKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back