Connection v2 or Connexion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want somthing new, tamagotchi connection 2,

BUT

if you want somthing Japanease,Connextion

uhh, japanese ones are called either keitai or plus ... european ones are the conneXion ones .. I bid on the conneXion .. I read somwhere that they consume LESS batteries than connection 2 does ..

I heard that they fixed the battery problem with the v2 Connections. The problem was only with the v1's and when they updated it to become v2, they also fixed the battery problem.

As I understand it, Connections and Connexions are almost totally the same, except for a few things:

- the shells are different colours and patterns

- some of the items and animations are different. For example, a 'bad gift' from a Connection is a jack-in-the-box (it scares the Tama that got it). Connexions don't get jack-in-the-boxes; they get ghosts instead.

Otherwise, they function the same and I'm pretty sure they can connect to each other too.

If I'm wrong about any of this, please correct me.

You are right Alienne they do connect to eachother! If you're going to get a connection2 I'd suggest the cobalt blue one, it's kinda transparent :huh: Oh and the connection packgae got stickers in it. By the way they both give a soft bleep constantly, so I'm not sure if the battery problem is fixed :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back