My tama is SMOKING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old is your Tama

• 0 yrs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 yrs

• 2 yrs

• 3 yrs

• 4 yrs

• 5 yrs

• 6 yrs

• 7 yrs

• 8 yrs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flissica

Reaction score
I was watching tv,& I picked up my V3,& my Tama was standing side ways,With smoke coming out of its mouth!

Ah!

It was funny actually XD

XD

I though it was shaving o_O then I saw the smoke & I was like; HOLY CRUD

Mine is 5.

Yawning?

if yours is facing the normal way,How comes MINE was facing sideways?

Yea me too! I think they are different! Althogh it could vary by what type of tama u have!

spudilike is right.

Tamas normally turn slightly sideways and yawn. If you don't have a Mimitchi, perhaps yours looks slightly different when yawning - maybe yours turns sideways more?

Tamas don't smoke :lol:

Some ppl thought they were smoking when they were brushing their teeth too. So if it is not yawning, perhaps yours was brushing its teeth (although they usually face you on the screen and it is a close up...)

Just think about it; Do you think BanDai would be allowed to sell a toy to millions of children across the world that smoked...?

Every government would lobby to shut them down because parents would be complaining about tamas and asking for them to be banned!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Oh goody. now I know WHAT THE HECK ITS DOING!!!!!!! first i thoght it was burping. then I thoght it was blowing kisses. now its yawning.

[SIZE=21pt]GOODY![/SIZE] tama mystery #1 solved..... now whats the next one........ :lol: :) :D

Tamagotchis might accually be smoking. Alot of people have said that they have seen the tama's smoke. I am going to ask Bandi if they are smoking.

yeah mine was too i was like what the crud but u know if u think your tama is drinking and smoking p.m. me and i will tell u because my dad told me what was because he works at bandi so i will only tell u by p.m.

[SIZE=8pt]I think mine was smoking. I was watching tv and then it beeped and i picked it up and it was facing the opposite direction (so i could only see its back). Smoke was coming from it and the attention icon was lit up. I praised it and it stoped.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back