Full Guide for caring for a V3 tamagotchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinefir

Reaction score
In my next post, I will post a guide for new v3tama owners, a guide about the v3!

Please be patient while I post it.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Pinefur

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey pokemon lover, u like fallow pinefir around LOL

[SIZE=14pt]THE V3[/SIZE]

BUYING A V3

You can buy a v3 at a store: Toys 'r' Us, Walmart, Target, KB toys (it is unlikely for the v3 to be there) or you can order it online at these sites with your parents supervision: amazon,com

orebay or a site your parents feel comfortable with.

If you order it online, you can decide the shipping days.

You can also bid on v3s, if you win the bid you win the v3 but you have to pay the amount of money you bid for it. Most of the time the buying sites are sold out of v3s but not all the time. Don't just try one site! Alot of people want v3s so be patient if you want one.

AFTER OPENING THE PACKAGE

If you do not know how to start a tama you can read the instructions or you can read this! Pull out the tab gently that is in the side of the tama. You will hear a beeping sound and you will see an egg appear, after waiting a few minutes the egg hatches and you will see if your Tama is a Boy or a Girl.

BABIES

The little character that hatched is in its Baby stage. It is cute, but hard to take care of! Babies poop frequently and they lose happy or hungry bubbles every few minutes. So keep an eye on it! But if you hear a beeping sound and see the baby doing something weird and the face icon on the bottom right corner of the screen is dark black (darker than usual) do these things:

1. Feed it a meal. (the intro name every icon for you) and look at the dark black icon. If it is still black do this.

2. Praise it. (the intro will tell you where praise is)

Look at the dark black icon. If it is normal, it is ok, but if it is STILL black give it medicine.

It probably is normal now, right?

There are ONLY two baby characters.

By the way, you can only play the game GET when you have a baby!

After a certain amount of hours, it will morph. WHAT A RELIEF!!

Now it is in its Toddler stage!

TODDLERS

Toddlers are bigger than babies but they do not poop as much but they DO lose happy and hungry bubbles more than once.

Now you can play BUMP!! Hint: If you make your toddler weigh 99 pounds, it has a good chance at winning BUMP but you will get less points.

Toddlers morph into Teenagers. (Are you thinking that teens are drunk and mean? You are wrong about teen tamas! There are like any other stage except for babies)

Toddlers go into the Teen stage after 24 hours, it haves to be about 1 year old to morph. Good bye, cute toddlers!

TEENS

There are more teen characters than toddlers and babies (of course but all v3 characters cannot be on v2, but most of the v2 characters can be on v3.

When your Tama turns into a Teen, it can play HEADING and FLAG. Teens eat diffrent meals and snacks than babies and toddlers. To morph into an ADULT, the teen must be unpaused for 24 hours. At age 2 or 3, it morphs. The adult stage id exciting! You get to see what character you is floating on the screen! There are MANY v3 adult characters!

When your tamasan adult it can play with ALL the items it has(unlike teens, toddlers, and babies) When you have an adult, it can play all of the games, GET, BUMP< HEADING< FLAG< MEMORY< and SPRINT. I love the adult stage!!

your choice: If you want your adult to morph into an old timer, do not say yes to thr matchmaker and do not connect it. ( it is risky when its older) I never had an old timer so I am not telling you about them. But there is a male one and a female one-A MATCHMAKER! If both of them mate, their owners will each get the coffee character!

The instructions inform about alot of things so read this than the instructions!

Hope I helped any new owners!

Any questions PM me!

Regards,

Pinefur

Pinefir is the most descriptive person to me on this site. Pinefir says "Sally sat on the striped, green, leather coach in an awkward position and smiled."

Thank you, I thought I should post a guide for new owners or people who want a tama v3, but since there is intro that is in the package I did not need to cover everything.

Pinefur

I called it a Full Guide because of the intro reminder and all the stages and names of the games.

I hope the TamaGuides and the Administrator appreciate me working on this for a looong time.

Fur

Whats wrong with my tama. It wont play games or take medicine and disipline/praise does nothing. It just makes a frown when I play games. And it is full and super happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back