DEVILGOTCHI OR ANGELGOTCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whick do u prefere

• devilgotchi >:-)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • angelgotchi :-)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

settings

Reaction score
fors and against of devilgotchi

for:they are more hard which makes them more fun

against:but they're a little to hard

you carry on

Angel:

For: pretty designs ( I <3 the colours with glitter!) , not too expensive, different raising techniques actually bring different characters

Against: Makes your friends jealous > ;)

Devil:

For: Cute, behaviour changes makes it interesting, characters

Against: Really expensive, hard to get

I cant really compare those 2 tama

they're both different in they're own ways

and they have some pro's and con's

Devilgotchi has a higher price then Angelgotchi 'cos its really rare

I dunno which one to choose, because I have never experince them personally...

so I picked neutral ^_^

I love devilgotchi. (MUAHAHAHA!)

lol.

I think is cuter...

I love devilgotchis' designs.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are these?

I voted for devilgotchi, because i am a pure devil....teehee :hitodetchi:

Anyway, if anyone doesnt mind sendind me a message describing to me what these are, please do so.....

What are these?I voted for devilgotchi, because i am a pure devil....teehee :hitodetchi:

Anyway, if anyone doesnt mind sendind me a message describing to me what these are, please do so.....
omyg why whold any one whant to be evil?I mean think of the after life!ooooo my spin is a tingali'n

I've been trying to get my paws on a Devilgotchi, but to no avail.

I'm working on getting my angelgotchi, but even they are costly.

So, I'll have to vote Devil, because I'm not a conformist, and most youngers in here are going to vote Angel because they're "Cute" and "Easy".

:(

Devilgotchi (voted from this one)

For: Really cute (I think so); evil; dark color shells; difficult.

Against: Didn't get released in Canada (haha); almost too difficult; very hard to find on eBay/super expensive if found on eBay.

Angelgotchi

For: Pause and tap screen introduced; released world-wide; needs to be fed candy and doesn't die otherwise; easy care.

Against: Cute, but girly;

I didn't choose any beacuse I have never had anglegotchi or devilgotchi I only heard of them.

I would have to say Angelgotchi for a couple reasons!

why?

1. Cute graphics

2. Easy to care for

3. The shell

Devilgotchi (voted from this one)For: Really cute (I think so); evil; dark color shells; difficult.

Against: Didn't get released in Canada (haha); almost too difficult; very hard to find on eBay/super expensive if found on eBay.

Angelgotchi

For: Pause and tap screen introduced; released world-wide; needs to be fed candy and doesn't die otherwise; easy care.

Against: Cute, but girly;
I don't think I'd want a Devilgotchi. It's an evil Tamagotchi!!! ;) Tamagotchis are suppossed to be nice cute little creatures, so to have an evil one...I don't know. It's just not "Tamagotchi-ish". :D

I love Angelgotchs. I have a Japanese one. It's fun to use the touch screen. While it is a bit girly (the American box actually says, "Appeals to females of all ages") it's not bad if you buy a blue or green shell. :p

I think they were a little girly because back then, BanDai had no clue that boys were caring for Tamagotchis. Once Connections came out, they started to get the picture and made more gender neutral designs. :D

-Tamaguy#1 :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back