which twin is hotter?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which twin is hotter?

• dylan sprouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cole sprouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you just made 2 topics that are exactly the same within 2 minutes of eachother. im not yelling just telling you to be a little more carefull next time. Ill find a guide to close one of them, hope you dont mind.

Its not like the twins will see this like they would say "Oh wow a fan think we're hot"

Its not like the twins will see this like they would say "Oh wow a fan think we're hot"

oh I don't have that channel :furawatchi: but I've seen it once at my friends house! (I don't like 'em :p )
Yeah, the show isn't great. My friend made me watch them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back