Do You own a rare P1/P2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So do you???

• Yes (please put design in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
I own a Golden Gen 2.. Do you own any rare designs, like Gold, Silver or the Limited Hong Kong Edition?? I have the Gold one, its in the mail -pokes sigg-

I have the HongKong commeratice edition tama...

btw. WELCOME TO TAMATALK HAGGG!!! I know you're gonna love it here

please read the rules and regulations of tamatalk, and dont forget to read the pinned rules on each section before posting

please dont SPAM :D

I have the HongKong commeratice edition tama...
btw. WELCOME TO TAMATALK HAGGG!!! I know you're gonna love it here

please read the rules and regulations of tamatalk, and dont forget to read the pinned rules on each section before posting

please dont SPAM :blink:
Wow that's rare!! There are only 10 000 in the world!!

I also have the Hong Kong P1 Tamagotchi. I really like it! :nyatchi: It's so cool! :D

I have two gold editions, a silver edition, one with little Tamagotchis in spaceships all over the egg only released in Japan in '97, and I'll have to check and see what other unusual ones I have.

Sadly, since those rare ones are expensive, I can't buy them plus I can't find 'em! But I don't sob all day thinking, "I don't have one..." because not everyone even HAS a tama!

In working order, I have a see through blue P1 with yellow buttons, a see through black P2 with silver buttons, and a dark blue with white stripes P2 with black buttons.

I also have a couple that are broken or the screens have gone funny from age, a blue/pink P1 with yellow buttons and a pink/green P1 with blue buttons.

Sadly, since those rare ones are expensive, I can't buy them plus I can't find 'em! But I don't sob all day thinking, "I don't have one..." because not everyone even HAS a tama!
I got my one quite cheap actually. I was really surprised. :huh:

I can't really remember how much exactly, but I think it was around the price of a usual Tamagotchi. If you keep your eyes pealed, you might find one at a good price. :blink:

^^jappyx is right. I've purchased some rare originals for really good prices. You can get regular originals for quite cheap, too. I have a ton of original Tamagotchi P1 &P2 in all kinds of colors and styles, I managed to buy some for $3.99. ;)

I have 2 P1's: one orange and black one and one green one. they'er very fun, but I prefer the new V3's to the P1's & P2's.

no, sadly i have neither ^_^ but i'm looking for them and i want them! both! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back